Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

British Primary Teacher seeking info

British Primary Teacher seeking info

Old Aug 13th 2015, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

l.amy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Primary Teacher seeking info

Hello,

I am a British primary school teacher with 3 years experience seeking employment in Singapore for January 2016. I would love to speak to some teachers working or who have worked in Singapore for as much information as they have.

Mainly, how did you apply for the roles? Are there any recruitment companies I can speak to?

What sort of package did you get and did it include housing allowance?

Thank you in advanced for the replies
Old Aug 13th 2015, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Primary Teacher seeking info

Originally Posted by l.amy
Hello,

I am a British primary school teacher with 3 years experience seeking employment in Singapore for January 2016. I would love to speak to some teachers working or who have worked in Singapore for as much information as they have.

Mainly, how did you apply for the roles? Are there any recruitment companies I can speak to?

What sort of package did you get and did it include housing allowance?

Thank you in advanced for the replies
I don't know about Singapore, but please see links below regarding Hong Kong -

Hong Kong Government scheme -
Recruitment of Primary NETs

English Schools Foundation (Hong Kong) -
Working with us | English Schools Foundation