Its a shame..

Old Jun 9th 2014, 5:17 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its a shame..

Religious orders allowed over 2,000 Irish children to be used in medical experiments http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Rel...periments.html

Last edited by tommy.irene; Jun 9th 2014 at 5:35 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2014, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its a shame..

This makes for sad reading.
No disrespect meant to any Catholics out there, but the skeletons in the Catholic Church wardrobe show it to be one of the most evil, money making institutions to have ever been in existance! Hitler would have been proud!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 1:17 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure that the countless catholic victims of nazism would agree with you.
Nothing like a little extremism to degrade a serious post is there.
On yesterdays news it was reported that the belief is that many of the victims were in fact un baptised babies from the time of the famine.
Investigations are continuing.
Old Jun 11th 2014, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

Where´s the degredation?
The Catholic church disgusts me. As I´m sure many inhabitants of Ireland that suffered at it´s hands!
Woman and children alike! I lived there for some years so I know what I´m talking about! Keep your snide comments to yourself!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 1:52 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

In what universe can the actions of the Catholic church in Ireland be compared to Nazism.
If you think snide equates to logic and facts you must have a very strange approach to debate.
Old Jun 11th 2014, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

Read what I said. It´s self explanatory.
By way of helping you out, in a country as small as Ireland, with a population of approx 4 million inhabitants, has records of thousands upon thousands of victims, abused/raped/killed, at the hands of the Catholic Church. I´d say that´s pretty fking disgusting!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 2:27 pm
EMR
Banned

What about the 100, thousands who died in the famine when English land owners evicted them from their farms and exported foodstuffs that could have fed the starving.
Looking for a culprit to blame all the ills of the world on is a simplistic and unrealistic approach.
No doubt when the facts do emerge as they will , we will find just how many deaths were attributable to testing of vaccines, how many were natural causes historical or not.
Would you accept the facts then ??
Old Jun 11th 2014, 2:36 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Hard questions for the Irish over the baby skeletons in a forgotten field - IrishCentral.com .. http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Mas...ays-Kenny.html

Last edited by tommy.irene; Jun 11th 2014 at 2:40 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2014, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by EMR
What about the 100, thousands who died in the famine when English land owners evicted them from their farms and exported foodstuffs that could have fed the starving.
Looking for a culprit to blame all the ills of the world on is a simplistic and unrealistic approach.
No doubt when the facts do emerge as they will , we will find just how many deaths were attributable to testing of vaccines, how many were natural causes historical or not.
Would you accept the facts then ??
Cast your line EMR. I´m wise to your trolling techniques and I won´t bite!
We´re talking about the Catholic Church! Not the Irish famine.
No one is looking for a "culprit" to blame ALL the worlds problems on. I resent your suggestion that I am!
Nice try though. Well done in trying to drag yet another thread down ... now jog on!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Truly tragic poor children.

What is wrong with posters on this forum ? some seem to go out of their way to make an argument out of every post
Old Jun 11th 2014, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Truly tragic poor children.

What is wrong with posters on this forum ? some seem to go out of their way to make an argument out of every post
Isn´t that the truth!

Unfortunately in the case of these children, from reading some of the early reports, I´d be surprised if the truth is ever fully exposed.
It would seem there are a lot of financially powerful people/organisations sitting behind it!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 4:42 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by IamStu
Cast your line EMR. I´m wise to your trolling techniques and I won´t bite!
We´re talking about the Catholic Church! Not the Irish famine.
No one is looking for a "culprit" to blame ALL the worlds problems on. I resent your suggestion that I am!
Nice try though. Well done in trying to drag yet another thread down ... now jog on!
Do you actually ever read your own posts.

Who was it that compared the Catholic church in Ireland to the Nazis.
Who was it who said that the Catholic church was responsible for thousands of deaths , rapes etc.
Who was it who dismisses the genocide that was the Irish famine.

I for one am prepared to wait for the investigation which will eventually bring out the truth rather than post a personal rant against the Catholic church.
By the way I think that most religious organisations are bad as each other.

Disagreeing with your narrow minded views is not dragging the thread down.
Old Jun 11th 2014, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again

The font of all knowledge setting out to destroy another worthwhile thread

Old Jun 11th 2014, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Here we go again

The font of all knowledge setting out to destroy another worthwhile thread

Well said Fred.
Quite frankly, I´m sick to the back teeth of her antics! I´m surprised she´s still getting away with it after this amount of time.
People have been banned for less!
Old Jun 11th 2014, 4:57 pm
EMR
Banned

For those who clearly do not want to deal in facts.

Summary of BBC R4 News yesterday, There is local evidence and a strong local belief that the graves being discovered go back as far as the Irish famine.
This does not rule out that some of the victims are from the vaccine tests but to date there is no evidence of 2000 infant deaths from those acts.

I suggest that Fred and Iamstu get out dictionary and look up the definition of a forum.
If you want somewhere to post your views and never have them questioned then maybe you should set up your own private forum.

Last edited by EMR; Jun 11th 2014 at 5:02 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.