Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Colorado deportation injustice -ten years and counting

Colorado deportation injustice -ten years and counting

Old Jul 11th 2004, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

rjc2222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Colorado deportation injustice -ten years and counting

Hello -I am back in London and was deported in 1999. Please see http://robertcorcoran.tripod.com for details of what I went through. I accept that the issue is not going to seem serious but it is the attitude of certain Americans which has made a living hell for me. I am not anti-American and spent a long time over the course of eight years with many good people including families and small employers. It is at the higher levels where there is systematic corruption, less incentive to listen to problems and a power game being played that these people will not give a damn -this is even part of their culture.
It is not enough for others on this forum to think that I am whining and/or that nothing has happened to them in their jobs or day to day life in the US -this is precisely the point as we are 100% assimilable. In the UK some parts of our cities contain gangs of Jamaican thugs wrecking lives with their drugs, weapons, violence and ultra-low achievement levels. As a so-called illegal in Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs wanting for eight years to get the minimal permission to stay and work and being treated at the same level as these scum I find living in the same legal framework as these animals this a disgrace.
There urgently needs to be a new programme which reflects our centuries of shared heritage with some kind of ID similar to the two year residence offered to some Commonwealth citizens. I am simply a white Englishman going to a country that was founded by and depends on us and is derived from so many of our systems, inventions and people and problems around the world are caused by countries like America taking cultures, land and resources for their own then mocking and abusing those same lands as is happening as I speak. I will not be a part of this -I hope that Americans suffer for this waste of my life with their arrogance and ignorance even of my country.

Robert Corcoran
Old Jul 11th 2004, 2:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Colorado deportation injustice -ten years and counting

So basically you overstayed.. got caught.. and was deported
shit happens... get over it...enjoy your life.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by ray6
So basically you overstayed.. got caught.. and was deported
shit happens... get over it...enjoy your life.
Your comment is contemptuous and shows apathy and ignorance -my life was destroyed without any malice on my part. I'm pretty sure you don't give a damn about the Indians' fate either do you? I am trying to get legitimate feedback here and have only just joined but maybe I am wasting my time if (going by your signature) it would attract mainly stupid anecdotes and ignorant remarks.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 3:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rjc2222
Your comment is contemptuous and shows apathy and ignorance -my life was destroyed without any malice on my part. I'm pretty sure you don't give a damn about the Indians' fate either do you? I am trying to get legitimate feedback here and have only just joined but maybe I am wasting my time if (going by your signature) it would attract mainly stupid anecdotes and ignorant remarks.
You seem to have the typical criminal trait of its everybody else's fault not mine...you think you are the clever one then ..Sorry to dissapoint.. but you are just a sad ex-con...beleive me! mine are the nicer comments you will receive... Some of us spend a great deal of time and energy getting here legally...and do not appreciate you pathetic attempt at justify your illegal attempt.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 3:48 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Hello -I am back in London and was deported in 1999. Please see http://robertcorcoran.tripod.com for details of what I went through. I accept that the issue is not going to seem serious but it is the attitude of certain Americans which has made a living hell for me. I am not anti-American and spent a long time over the course of eight years with many good people including families and small employers. It is at the higher levels where there is systematic corruption, less incentive to listen to problems and a power game being played that these people will not give a damn -this is even part of their culture.
It is not enough for others on this forum to think that I am whining and/or that nothing has happened to them in their jobs or day to day life in the US -this is precisely the point as we are 100% assimilable. In the UK some parts of our cities contain gangs of Jamaican thugs wrecking lives with their drugs, weapons, violence and ultra-low achievement levels. As a so-called illegal in Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs wanting for eight years to get the minimal permission to stay and work and being treated at the same level as these scum I find living in the same legal framework as these animals this a disgrace.
There urgently needs to be a new programme which reflects our centuries of shared heritage with some kind of ID similar to the two year residence offered to some Commonwealth citizens. I am simply a white Englishman going to a country that was founded by and depends on us and is derived from so many of our systems, inventions and people and problems around the world are caused by countries like America taking cultures, land and resources for their own then mocking and abusing those same lands as is happening as I speak. I will not be a part of this -I hope that Americans suffer for this waste of my life with their arrogance and ignorance even of my country.

Robert Corcoran
Yup, you're wasting your time. AS Ray said, shit happens. Move on,and stop bleating about the injustices of the world, you entered a country as an illegal, you broke the law.

typically of a narrow minded little weazel, you are looking on the black community as a scapecoat to take away peoples attentions from your own pathatic little life.

Get over yourself.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Sukhi
Yup, you're wasting your time. AS Ray said, shit happens. Move on,and stop bleating about the injustices of the world, you entered a country as an illegal, you broke the law.

typically of a narrow minded little weazel, you are looking on the black community as a scapecoat to take away peoples attentions from your own pathatic little life.

Get over yourself.
That's right, don't even bother to address the law which is the whole theme of what I am talking about. I am proud of at least addressing this injustice -and you and your friend are hypocrites for (presumably) being in that land, fought for by people who were just lightly less apathetic than you are.
Re blacks -I see their behaviour every day in London and I am talking about the nigger Yardie types not the blacks whom I worked with and for in America -although their racism against whites when their deficiencies were and are caused within themselves wa very obvious.
No I am not a WEASEL (get your spelling right you foreigner) -I look on the global scale of things -I edit an African Web site which I built for free to help people and am extremely aware of their shortcomings -and am doing the opposite of escaping attention if I am posting to a forum. I am British and will not apologise for it -I am sure your country (your real country -birthright does not count or am I to be slammed for putting down a psycho like Hamza in my country, a 'citizen', for supporting suicide bombers?) is oh so fantastic -post to your own forum and do not interfere with my people or issues. Get over THAT.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 4:23 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

That's right, don't even bother to address the law which is the whole theme of what I am talking about. I am proud of at least addressing this injustice -and you and your friend are hypocrites for (presumably) being in that land, fought for by people who were just lightly less apathetic than you are.
Re blacks -I see their behaviour every day in London and I am talking about the nigger Yardie types not the blacks whom I worked with and for in America -although their racism against whites when their deficiencies were and are caused within themselves wa very obvious.
No I am not a WEASEL (get your spelling right you foreigner) -I look on the global scale of things -I edit an African Web site which I built for free to help people and am extremely aware of their shortcomings -and am doing the opposite of escaping attention if I am posting to a forum. I am British and will not apologise for it -I am sure your country (your real country -birthright does not count or am I to be slammed for putting down a psycho like Hamza in my country, a 'citizen', for supporting suicide bombers?) is oh so fantastic -post to your own forum and do not interfere with my people or issues. Get over THAT.
Thank you for correcting my spelling, you are clearly a very intelligent man, who is head and shoulders above the common herd.
You also edit an African website which seems very altrustic, and must be much appreciated by the African Americans who have now been shown the error of their ways.

Next time you see the ''Yardie type person', I'm sure they will be hugely appreciative, if you was to talk to them directly and tell them where you think member of their community are failing as good citizens.

Its so much better then hiding behind a computer screen, quietly calculating how much better the world would be if you was in charge.

I go now, with your gracious permission, as you must have more important things to think of, such as inviting the foreign secretary out for a meal.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 4:28 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

It is not enough for others on this forum to think that I am whining... being treated at the same level as these scum ... as these animals this a disgrace.
I am simply a white Englishman ... I will not be a part of this -I hope that Americans suffer for this waste of my life with their arrogance and ignorance even of my country.

Robert Corcoran
Now why would anybody think you are a whiner...or a bigot?
Old Jul 11th 2004, 4:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Without going to your website to read your more detailed explanation of your deportation, I would assume that you entered the US under the VWP, decided you were going to stay and then waited for some type of amnesty to be proclaimed so that you would have a basis for legally migrating. The fact that the amnesty did not occur nor that you were caught being here illegally and sent back to your own country, does not reflect negatively on the rules and regulations of the USCIS but rather of its proper use.

As for your arguments that the US has shared centuries of the same heritage with the UK ... one word ... BULL! The US only communal tie to the UK is that the UK was the strongest nation of the several that attempted to take over this land from the then occupying natives. Once the British rule was extricated, the US established its own government and that nation at the time of its conception included citizens from all over the globe including Asia, Africa, Europe, the Caribbean and Central America.

As for your assertion that the founding fathers stole the land from the occupying natives, true but if you were of a mind to read or remember your history lessons, there is no country on the face of the earth that has not at one time or another been taken over by another nation. The UK is not a race of pure Britons. Your island was invaded by the Vikings, the Germanic Tribes and the Romans. The UK was one of the leading nations to take land away from its original occupants, i.e. the Caribbean, Africa, etc. And before the Native Americans inhabited the US, there were other tribes or nations if you wished them called that. So can that argument. It doesn't wash in my book.

While the US suffers from a very high number of illegal immigrants, the fact that you joined their numbers is not our fault. For the most part, illegals here in the US are from improvished countries and are here to try and better themselves and their families back home with the monies they earn. You were not from an improvished homeland and could have and will live the rest of your enjoying a democratic society and the opportunity to work, own property and see that your children are given opportunities that you did not have.

The US will not suffer because you have left its shores. If you truly feel that way, then you should feel sorry that if you were allowed to remain here legally, the UK would have suffered from the lack of your residency there.

Go make the UK proud of one of its sterling citizens and don't waste your tears on the US' loss of your presence. I'm am sure that it has already forgotten all about you.

Rete
Old Jul 11th 2004, 5:01 pm
Ray

Originally posted by Rete
Go make the UK proud of one of its sterling citizens and don't waste your tears on the US' loss of your presence. I'm am sure that it has already forgotten all about you.
Rete
You have to admit it... Rete can say piss off dickhead so nicely ..
Old Jul 11th 2004, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough

You're an embarssment to Britons. I feel sorry for the citizens of England having to live with you right now.

-= nav =-
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:16 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

If you expect to elicit sympathy with that page of whining drivel, you'd be best to remove stuf like this:

"A fat repulsiv female doctor "

Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:18 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

Goes to show, even the INS can occasionally get something right
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:42 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by monster
Goes to show, even the INS can occasionally get something right

He either took too many drugs, or not enough.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 6:51 am
Joachim Feise

ironporer wrote on 7/11/2004 9:28:

> Now why
    > would anybody think you are a whiner...or a bigot?

Not "or"...
He is a whiner, a bigot and he has an attitude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.