Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Twelve Days of BE Christmas

The Twelve Days of BE Christmas

Old Dec 6th 2013, 3:58 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Twelve Days of BE Christmas

Well, it's Friday...

I thought we could do a British expat version of the Christmas song, so I'll start, and I give you:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

A jar of Marmite in a pear tree.

Over to you.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 4:02 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Twelve Days of BE Christmas

OK.....I'll bite (the pear tree)

On the second day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Two jammy dodgers,
And a jar of marmite in a pear tree.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 4:20 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Well, it's Friday...

I thought we could do a British expat version of the Christmas song, so I'll start, and I give you:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Over to you.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Two visa bills and..........

Old Dec 6th 2013, 4:48 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Two visa bills and..........

On the third day ofChristmas my true love gave to me

Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 5:01 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
On the third day ofChristmas my true love gave to me

Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 5:07 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 5:11 pm
Slob

Originally Posted by Greenhill
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
You've been spending Xmas with my family!
Old Dec 6th 2013, 5:23 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Six episodes of the Vicar of Dibley,

A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
A jar of Marmite in a pear tree
Old Dec 6th 2013, 6:41 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

7 English bangers

A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 7:14 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Eight weeks of vacation...

7 English bangers
A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 7:29 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Nine crabs-a-layin'
Eight weeks of vacation...
7 English bangers
A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 7:34 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Ten bottles of bubbly,
Nine crabs-a-layin' Eight weeks of vacation...
7 English bangers
A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

11 Rides on the rollercoaster of emotion

Ten bottles of bubbly,
7 English bangers
A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Old Dec 6th 2013, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond reputeHawkmoon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggis88

11 Rides on the rollercoaster of emotion
Ten bottles of bubbly,
7 English bangers
A five knuckle sandwich,
Four Pepto Bismols
Three pounds of cheese,
Two visa bills,
And
Twelve rashers of bacon,
Old Dec 6th 2013, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hawkmoon77
Twelve rashers of bacon,
that horrible streaky Canadian stuff or a good bit of Ayrshire back bacon?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.