Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Movers - Ontario to BC

Movers - Ontario to BC

Old Jul 30th 2013, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Boris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Movers - Ontario to BC

Hi, can anyone recommend a removal company for an Ontario to BC move?

Many thanks
Old Jul 30th 2013, 11:11 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movers - Ontario to BC

Schulist (sp?) is really good for car hauling, not sure if they do furniture too?
Old Aug 1st 2013, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Largo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Movers - Ontario to BC

In 2010 when I moved from just north of Guelph On. to Victoria BC, I used 'Great Canadian Van Lines '. They were excellent. I believe their home office is in Delta BC,.I was told that each rig is individually owned. The owner/ driver who took care of my things ( his home was in Edmonton) hired his own help who travelled with him from the beginning -- from packing to unloading at the destination. Naturally, as the owner of the rig, he was very careful. Nothing was lost . I had no damage at all to my things.
The driver phoned me when they were close to my area to let me know they would be delayed by approx. one hour because of several road construction areas.

I also had my car transported by a different Co. whose name I can not remember at this time and again it was a good experience.
My car was transported by car-carrier to Toronto, train from Toronto to Vancouver, ferry and car carrier again to Victoria. Again no damage.
Hope this helps.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Largo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond reputeLargo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movers - Ontario to BC

Just remembered the car transportation co. It was Hansen's.
They have an office in Toronto ( Scarborough ) phone 1-888-420-9135.

They were very efficient and careful. I had no damage to my car.

I liked being able to track the progress of my vehicle on their web site on a daily basis.