Dog Clippers

Old Jun 29th 2012, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dog Clippers

I want to buy a reasonably priced clippers for my Westie. In my local pet shop they are 159 euros which is ridiculous. Can find them on Amazon.co.uk but thought that if you spent over 25 quid delivery to Spain was free!! But cannot find this anywhere. Any recommendations for buying them in Spain on the internet?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

cymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dog Clippers

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
I want to buy a reasonably priced clippers for my Westie. In my local pet shop they are 159 euros which is ridiculous. Can find them on Amazon.co.uk but thought that if you spent over 25 quid delivery to Spain was free!! But cannot find this anywhere. Any recommendations for buying them in Spain on the internet?
It's free delivery to Spain if you spend £25 or over on items from the Amazon.co.uk "Market Place" and not a third party provider who just happens to advertise on Amazon.

A quick look on Amazon shows that this Wahl Clipper set (cost £24.88) qualifies for free delivery to Spain (you just have to select the free delivery option as you go through the ordering process):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-Multi-M...1036212&sr=8-1
Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Are they on amazon.es ?
Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

cymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by spainrico
Are they on amazon.es ?
They might be on AmazonES I haven't looked (never ever use AmazonES). As ridiculous as it sounds, if you order from AmazonES there is a delivery fee, if you order from AmazonUK (and it is over £25 from the Amazon Market place) it is delivered to Spain free!

In my experience (and I use AmazonUK almost weekly!), the free delivery takes about 4-5 working days and is delivered by MRW very efficiently to our little mountain village!
Old Jun 30th 2012, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cymruambyth
It's free delivery to Spain if you spend £25 or over on items from the Amazon.co.uk "Market Place" and not a third party provider who just happens to advertise on Amazon.

A quick look on Amazon shows that this Wahl Clipper set (cost £24.88) qualifies for free delivery to Spain (you just have to select the free delivery option as you go through the ordering process):

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...VL._SS400_.jpg

That is brilliant. Just couldn´t find anywhere that said free delivery to Spain only when you go to international deliveries it says so much a kilo.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...VL._SS400_.jpg

But they are 24.88 just under the 25 quid so would they still be FREE
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
But they are 24.88 just under the 25 quid so would they still be FREE
Yes, I went through the ordering process for this item as far as selecting the "delivery speed" and selected the option "FREE Super Saver Delivery (3-7 business days)". I then cancelled everything in my basket. The actual amount to pay is £24.46 (something to do with a readjustment of VAT for delivery from UK to Spain)
Old Jun 30th 2012, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, I went through the ordering process for this item as far as selecting the "delivery speed" and selected the option "FREE Super Saver Delivery (3-7 business days)". I then cancelled everything in my basket. The actual amount to pay is £24.46 (something to do with a readjustment of VAT for delivery from UK to Spain)
BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. EXCELLENT. THANK YOU.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

They might be on AmazonES I haven't looked (never ever use AmazonES). As ridiculous as it sounds, if you order from AmazonES there is a delivery fee, if you order from AmazonUK (and it is over £25 from the Amazon Market place) it is delivered to Spain free!

In my experience (and I use AmazonUK almost weekly!), the free delivery takes about 4-5 working days and is delivered by MRW very efficiently to our little mountain village!
I recently wanted a new frying pan and looked on Amazon UK. Found just what I wanted but it was £64 which seemed a bit pricey. Same pan was 36 euros on Amazon.es plus a 2.99 delivery charge. It was also delivered in 3 days by MRW. So it is still worth checking both sites.