Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

HELP! Medical Requests and R of R Fee Request. Return Label Missing

HELP! Medical Requests and R of R Fee Request. Return Label Missing

Old Jan 12th 2012, 9:24 pm
Snow boots are ready....

nrh1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP! Medical Requests and R of R Fee Request. Return Label Missing

Hi folks.
We recieved our medical requests and a request to pay the right of residency fee the other day. As great as this is i am a bit confused and could really do with some advice?

1. It says to return documents with the label provided, simple enough, except we didnt get a label in the package? Where should i return copies of the fee payment to? We applied to Nova Scotia and it is being considered in London.

2. Secondly, how and where am i supposed to pay the residency fee? I followed the link on the paperwork but it is really unclear? Can anyone help please?

Hope somebody can help me out as i am stuck!

Last edited by nrh1981; Jan 12th 2012 at 9:27 pm. Reason: Title Change
Old Jan 15th 2012, 4:34 pm
Snow boots are ready....

Default Re: HELP! Medical Requests and R of R Fee Request. Return Label Missing

Can anybody help with this, 90 people have viewed but no replies?
I am stuck with this and would really appreciate some advice?
Old Jan 15th 2012, 4:54 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

HI

Originally Posted by nrh1981
Hi folks.
We recieved our medical requests and a request to pay the right of residency fee the other day. As great as this is i am a bit confused and could really do with some advice?

1. It says to return documents with the label provided, simple enough, except we didnt get a label in the package? Where should i return copies of the fee payment to? We applied to Nova Scotia and it is being considered in London.

2. Secondly, how and where am i supposed to pay the residency fee? I followed the link on the paperwork but it is really unclear? Can anyone help please?

1. London.
2. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d

"Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order

A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft."
Old Jan 15th 2012, 5:15 pm
Snow boots are ready....

Originally Posted by PMM
HI

1. London.
2. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...is.aspx?view=d

"Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order

A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft."
Thanks for confirming this. I had hunted around the forums and come to the same conclusion but i was still guessing.
Appreciate the help.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:25 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nrh1981
Hi folks.

Well, we got our passport requests and RPRF by e-mail, so of course, no label was sent at all!
I think that they are moving, very slowly, towards a faster, less paper-heavy system and so I don't think they actually bother much with that now.

I have heard lots of people ask this question before, so I can only assume that it is becoming standard but they still haven't changed the advice form yet.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

CanadianDreams is an unknown quantity at this point

[/QUOTE]

Our original app started via nova scotia then to london and the address on the label we received the other day with our medical requests is

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA

Hope that helps.