Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Christchurch Quake - Kiwgirlinalain. Sad news of her sister.

Christchurch Quake - Kiwgirlinalain. Sad news of her sister.

Old Feb 24th 2011, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christchurch Quake - BE member overseas still cannot locate her sister. Details.

Just checking too
Old Feb 24th 2011, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christchurch Quake - BE member overseas still cannot locate her sister. Details.

(((()))) Hope you have someone near you for support at this difficult time, take care.

Kristina
Old Feb 24th 2011, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you! have just added the details on my facebook page xxx
Old Feb 25th 2011, 6:47 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of your sister, praying and hoping she is safe and well. Take Care x
Old Feb 26th 2011, 8:48 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Posted on my FB profile too. My heart goes out to you and your family

Kia Kaha x

Just a thought, have you registered as missing with Red Cross? 0800 REDCROSS

Last edited by P2L; Feb 26th 2011 at 8:58 am.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:22 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

A friend posted your sisters details on Missing Persons page and got this info for you. You may aready know all this but I'm pasing it on regardless

Missing Persons CHCH Earthquake Hi xxxx. Have you contacted the Red Cross? or the Local Papanui Police. If not we advice you to contact the, We understand that the Papnui Police Station are taking names of those that were near or in the CTV Building, They may also have info; They can be contacted on 0064 3 374 1700 or 00643 363 7400. Hope this helps or anyother have any info. Lani.

Good Luck x
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know, we are all still thinking of you in this most difficult time.

Big love to you and sometimes miracles do happen.

xx
Old Feb 27th 2011, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Nickimas is an unknown quantity at this point

Just seen this post, usually float around the forum and never posted before but wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and I hope you have some news about your sister soon.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

In my prayers x
Old Feb 28th 2011, 12:21 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in to check if there was any news.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 10:12 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

my thoughts are with you hope you have news soon?
Old Mar 1st 2011, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Thoughts are with you and praying that your sister is safe
Old Mar 1st 2011, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christchurch Quake - BE member overseas still cannot locate her sister. Details.

Not very often I post to this web site and even less across the Ditch from Oz, but I just wanted to say that during this horrid time for Christchurch and all of New Zealand, I hope that your sister has been located and is safe and very sound.

My thoughts are with you, all of your family and of course, all the people of Christchurch.............

Last edited by Nice Guy; Mar 1st 2011 at 12:46 pm. Reason: Correcting useless use of English language
Old Mar 8th 2011, 6:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'm closing this thread & unsticky it out of respect to the OP and their family at this time. It was there to put out the details in the hope of info & location but has now done it's job.

Her sister remains on the missing list.

Can I ask you all to respect their privacy and not to PM with her for information. She will message you if the needs be.

Thank You.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

kiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud ofkiwigirlinalain has much to be proud of
Default Re: 6.3 quake reported in Christchurch?

Originally Posted by BEVS
I have collated a dedicated thread which has your sister's details within it.

I sincerely hope that you hear news soon which will bring you relief.
If you wish, I can rename the new thread where you could add details of your friend's grandchild & dil. if you feel there is a chance it could help.
My sister's body has been identified. Thank you to everyone for their concern and kind thoughts. My husband and I have flown home from the Middle East and we are all together as a family to say goodbye and try to come to terms with this terrible tragedy. We can't believe the devasation in our home town and the after shocks are scary. Trying to be strong for my younger sister and my sister's children and grandchildren but it is not easy when all you want to do is curl up in a corner and cry.

My love goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy.

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.