Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where to buy UGG boots in Sydney?

Where to buy UGG boots in Sydney?

Old Jan 31st 2011, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Where to buy UGG boots in Sydney?

Hi I have a UK friend visiting in a couple of weeks and she is keen to buy some UGG boots. Personally, I consider them hideous and am unsure as to where the real UGGs are sold.Any ideas? I live N.Sydney. Huge thanks in advance - and apologies to any UGG wearers!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy UGG boots in Sydney?

my daughter has had a fewpairs and the best ones she's ever had were from here http://www.jumbougg.com.au/classic-boots-c-100.html

I realise its not an actual store but there may be outlets in sydney that sell there products. Try contacting them.

jazzys
Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

There are a couple of shops in The Rocks that sell them, one is on the main road from Circular Quay towards the bridge and the other is in the Rocks mall.

I bought mine off Manly market but whilst they were a good price the heel isn't very strong and therefore I walk all funny in them...they may become slippers!

There are places all over Oz that make the boots but not under the Ugg brand but just make sure they fit well. You can mail order them from Jassi in Denmark, WA and U-boots in Melbourne.

They are good and do keep your feet warm!
Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Uggs are Uggs - I know there is the brand name Ugg, but really Ugg Boot is a generic term for Lamb skin boots. It really annoys me all this stuff about "genuine Uggs" - they're all still genuinely ugg's in my view. It was a big thing here when an American company started the Ugg brand and then told Australians who'd been using the term Ugg boot since the birth of the good old bogan boot, they could no longer refer to their boots as uggs.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Have had Ugg Boots and Emu Boots , both expensive but the Emu ones are the better ones in my opinion and are still made is Aus if that matters to you Ugly but warm...ah i'm getting old!! Sorry to drop in and give no practical advice xx
Old Jan 31st 2011, 1:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Uggs maybe ugly but they are so comfortable and warm. Judging by the prices in the link in post #2 they cost quite a bit more in Oz than I pay in the US. Our normal prices are about the same as the reduced prices. They cost a lot more in the UK...roughly what we pay in $s they pay in £s.

When I go to the UK...all the females on the plane are wearing new Uggs.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 31st 2011 at 1:23 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Uggs or the Bogan equivalent have kept me chillblain free for the past two winters.

....and at my advanced age, I no longer care what I look like.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
It really annoys me all this stuff about "genuine Uggs" - they're all still genuinely ugg's in my view. .
I do agree with you Kim but I wonder if when people use the term "genuine Uggs" they are actually meaning genuinely lambs wool.

I know that Target and the like sell "their" versions and I'm sure there's very little lambs wool in them, resulting in a most unpleasant odour very soon after purchase and use!

I'm believe you get what you pay for and therefore have used Emu brand for some years. My first pair are still going strong and I've since purchased many pairs for OH, brother, neices, nephews!

(if you want online recommendation = fluffy footwear)
Old Jan 31st 2011, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

+1 for JumboUgg
Old Jan 31st 2011, 11:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by augigi
+1 for JumboUgg
I've just ordered these...they are leather as opposed to the normal suede. I have a pair of Ugg Sheepskin lined wellies...I bought them 2 years ago and have had loads of wear out of them.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 12:41 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Paddy's Markets.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 12:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Paddy's Markets.
Hi N...how's the little one and the slightly bigger one?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 1:28 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi N...how's the little one and the slightly bigger one?
Missy is in daycare today (hurray!) and The Gorilla is finally napping (double hurray!). It's warm here today (currently 38c outside my house), so he's been a bit of a grumpy guts. He's finally getting the hang of the difference between night and day though. And Iris has got over the jealousy, so that's made a huge difference.

It's going pretty well so far. Can't believe he's 3 and a half weeks already! It seems to be flying this time around.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 1:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Missy is in daycare today (hurray!) and The Gorilla is finally napping (double hurray!). It's warm here today (currently 38c outside my house), so he's been a bit of a grumpy guts. He's finally getting the hang of the difference between night and day though. And Iris has got over the jealousy, so that's made a huge difference.

It's going pretty well so far. Can't believe he's 3 and a half weeks already! It seems to be flying this time around.
Make the most of it N...I wish I could turn the clock back to my daughter at that age.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

GracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Hi I have a UK friend visiting in a couple of weeks and she is keen to buy some UGG boots. Personally, I consider them hideous and am unsure as to where the real UGGs are sold.Any ideas? I live N.Sydney. Huge thanks in advance - and apologies to any UGG wearers!!!!
Hiya. My friend came out to visit in Sydney and was asked by a friend to get her some "UGG Australia" boots. It had to be that particular branded one and some bailey button 3/4 or weird design name?? After much searching around we found that it was cheaper for her friend to actually purchase them online in the UK than it was to buy them out here and bring them back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.