PERSEPHONE
40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

POSTER YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO MEET - 2010

Old Jan 3rd 2011, 5:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default POSTER YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO MEET - 2010

Ooo. seems like we would all like to meet all of us.

So - I have taken the top 6 which actually makes 7 , coz 2 got the same amount of nominations.

MULTIPLE VOTES FOR THIS BUT YOU CAN DO THIS ONCE ONLY. CHOOSE CAREFULLY.

in no particular order
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Persia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant future
Default Re: POSTER YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO MEET - 2010

But you're not on the list!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:23 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persia
But you're not on the list!
My thoughts .
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:36 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh cheating is it.......
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:49 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: POSTER YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO MEET - 2010

“Oh look, this bottle of bolly slipped out of your pocket BEVS...we’ll use it to celebrate WHEN I WIN...”
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:16 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Oh *£$%! wish I'd read the instructions better. I've just realised what I did (or didn't)!

WP
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

none of them.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:56 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
none of them.
Now get back into bed and get out of the other side.......

Then go and vote for me on the spoon prize......
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice

really need to see photos of all the contestants
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 4:55 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crap coffee
none of them.
Doubt they would want to meet you too!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 4:56 pm

Why am I in it? I dont post much anymore these days?
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice

its a poll for the men to vote on the person they would like to meet most so being a glamorous blonde you're in. thats why we need pictures of the nominees now relax and take it as a compliment you are on the shortlist
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by karron
its a poll for the men to vote on the person they would like to meet most so being a glamorous blonde you're in. thats why we need pictures of the nominees now relax and take it as a compliment you are on the shortlist
WTF??? It does not say it's a poll for men?? And thanks lol
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

aye they forgot to put that bit in.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

My husband and I would love to meet Toon_Nut. How come his name is not on the list ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.