Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

URGENT : Right of Permanent Residence Fee

URGENT : Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default URGENT : Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Right of Permanent Residence Fee:

Hi,

I know it's $490.00. Please can someone confirm that for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children ages 3 & 5) the the fee will be

Main applicant - 490.00
Spouse - 490.00
2 x dependent children (3&5) - 0.00

Your speedy replies are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gav.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default Re: URGENT : Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Originally Posted by Glam
Right of Permanent Residence Fee:

Hi,

I know it's $490.00. Please can someone confirm that for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children ages 3 & 5) the the fee will be

Main applicant - 490.00
Spouse - 490.00
2 x dependent children (3&5) - 0.00

Your speedy replies are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gav.
**Forgot to add:

Those of you who have submitted the RPR Fee, did you use a bank draft in c.a.d? or what method?

Gav.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Yes as far as I remember you only pay for you and your spouse. We sent a bankers draft in canadian dollars.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 10:14 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

It is on the CIC fee schedule http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

Sorry! I'm being very very dense - is there a way to pay by c card now? I thought things had changed & cards were accepted..?
If not - where do we send our drafts for the RoPRF? HUGE THANKS!!!

Originally Posted by The Aviator

Last edited by oceaneoneill; Aug 23rd 2010 at 12:49 pm. Reason: spelling foolish-ness!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:04 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceaneoneill
Sorry! I'm being very very dense - is there a way to pay by c card now? I thought things had changed & cards were accepted..?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 5:34 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Depends, if you are applying as FSW No you can't pay the RPRF by CC. If you are applying as spousal applicant, it can be paid by CC through Mississauga.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

Thanks PPM
Yes I am applying as FWS1 and have just had medical request plus the RPRF request...

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Depends, if you are applying as FSW No you can't pay the RPRF by CC. If you are applying as spousal applicant, it can be paid by CC through Mississauga.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks PPM
Yes I am applying as FWS1 and have just had medical request plus the RPRF request...
I've ordered a draft as we did with the initial application fees. Hope this will be sufficient.

Gav.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:25 am

gjack is an unknown quantity at this point

I've ordered a draft as we did with the initial application fees. Hope this will be sufficient.

Gav.
Have recently been through this and for FSW1 application via London we submitted bankers draft in Canadian dollars for $980 for family of 4-now enjoying a recce in Canada so it worked obviously! Good luck
Old Aug 24th 2010, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your help!! My panic is that the letter says "an addressed label is enclosed" for the fee & copy of the letter etc BUT they've forgotton to enclose it
So now I've no idea where to send the RPRF draft to..?
Would it be to the original NS address or to London CIC..? Arrrgghhhh - so sorry for all these stupid questions...

Originally Posted by gjack
Have recently been through this and for FSW1 application via London we submitted bankers draft in Canadian dollars for $980 for family of 4-now enjoying a recce in Canada so it worked obviously! Good luck
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your help!! My panic is that the letter says "an addressed label is enclosed" for the fee & copy of the letter etc BUT they've forgotton to enclose it
So now I've no idea where to send the RPRF draft to..?
Would it be to the original NS address or to London CIC..? Arrrgghhhh - so sorry for all these stupid questions...

Yeah, got the same on our letter and no envelope or address. There is a white return address label on the back of the envelope which i think is the address to send everything back to:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Division
MacDonald House
38 Grosveror Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

Hope this helps.
Gav.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Gav!! I will use this address too!!
Have you booked your medicals yet??
We're booked in for Friday - we have two 2 1/2 yr olds and I'm diabetic - should be fun

Yeah, got the same on our letter and no envelope or address. There is a white return address label on the back of the envelope which i think is the address to send everything back to:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Division
MacDonald House
38 Grosveror Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

Hope this helps.
Gav.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Gav!! I will use this address too!!
Have you booked your medicals yet??
We're booked in for Friday - we have two 2 1/2 yr olds and I'm diabetic - should be fun
Hi,

Done the x-rays on Monday and booked for the meeds on Friday too!!

Ordered the draft and also asked the Father in law in Canada for a little more info they wanted. Once we get that through we'll get it all packaged up and sent back to them. Then the waiting starts again!!

Fun though!

Gav.