Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

BE Fantasy League Football

BE Fantasy League Football

Old Aug 16th 2010, 3:07 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Fantasy League Football

Originally Posted by iaink
I hate this game already. Cole, sent off. Koscielny, sent off in the last minute. Riena gives up an own goal late. The two top scorers in my squad this week were both sat on the bench!

Oh well, things can only get better

Yup I had the Cole problem as well! Looks like hes suspended until Mid Sept too!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I hate this game already. Cole, sent off. Koscielny, sent off in the last minute. Riena gives up an own goal late. The two top scorers in my squad this week were both sat on the bench!

Oh well, things can only get better
I know it's a small consolation, but you're not bottom of the league so far. You and Jings both have players for the Man U game though, so we'll see who gets points tonight.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 4:55 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
I know it's a small consolation, but you're not bottom of the league so far. You and Jings both have players for the Man U game though, so we'll see who gets points tonight.
Its a marathon not a sprint, game of two halve, sick as a parrot

etc.

I do seem to be the only one near the bottom without Rooney. Lets hope he keeps up his world cup form

One liverpool "fan" has 102 pts after game one. Not a single liverpool player in his squad!

Last edited by iaink; Aug 16th 2010 at 5:03 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:03 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Its a marathon not a sprint, game of two halve, sick as a parrot

etc.

I do seem to be the only one near the bottom without Rooney. Lets hope he keeps up his world cup form

One liverpool "fan" has 101 pts after game one. Not a single liverpool player in his squad!
To be fair that knob-head Drogba skewed the distribution somewhat.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

One liverpool "fan" has 101 pts after game one. Not a single liverpool player in his squad!
He's obviously a good judge of players. Club loyalties don't win Fantasy football points.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:09 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
To be fair that knob-head Drogba skewed the distribution somewhat.
Rather encouragingly of the Canadian Competitors there is a team by the name of "Canadian Maple Leafs" sitting at present on 2 points.(with Man U game to come)

The full 100M was spent in that squad, unlike the other guy at the bottom.
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/e...034383&event=1

Makes me feel better anyway, unless they set out for lowest score, in which case they are in the lead
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:18 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. I suspect my managerial strategy of picking the team while drunk will come back to haunt me. Roll on the transfer window.

Consolation, of course, that this is only the EPL, and not the important football league.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:39 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Hmmm. I suspect my managerial strategy of picking the team while drunk will come back to haunt me. Roll on the transfer window.

Consolation, of course, that this is only the EPL, and not the important football league.
I thought you'd picked scottish players or something..
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

I thought this was the important one. How can you call a competion the Champion's LEAGUE when you don't have to be your domestic league winner to qualify, and only one round is in league format, the rest being knockout games?

If they renamed it the League Winners and Runner's-up Cup it'd be more accurate.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:42 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was the important one. How can you call a competion the Champion's LEAGUE when you don't have to be your domestic league winner to qualify, and only one round is in league format, the rest being knockout games?

If they renamed it the League Winners and Runner's-up Cup it'd be more accurate.
Eh? I was talking about the SPL.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:46 pm
Lowering the tone

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I thought you'd picked scottish players or something..
Ha - once I'd got a squad of 15 Scottish players, what fun I could have with the other $99 million...!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

Eh? I was talking about the SPL.
Is that the one where the trophy is just sent from one side of Glasgow to the other at the end of each season, and everyone else just plays to see who comes third?
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:55 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Ha - once I'd got a squad of 15 Scottish players, what fun I could have with the other $99 million...!
LOL, Rooney just set up Fletcher....

Guess who's holding up everyone else in the table now
Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:07 pm
Account Closed

LOL, Rooney just set up Fletcher....

Guess who's holding up everyone else in the table now
Why am I not surprised Joey Barton has a yellow card already?

Edit: Jings has 17 points from Rooney and Fletcher already today.

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Aug 16th 2010 at 8:27 pm.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Bucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in, better late than never. Not sure I'll exactly fight my way up through the pack though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.