Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just found flight deal you may be interested in ..

Just found flight deal you may be interested in ..

Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:36 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Just found flight deal you may be interested in ..

Just had an email from the weekly Money Saving Expert team and thought it was worth sharing ...

Urgent! £300-£400 Heathrow return flights to Oz, New Zealand, Bali & more. This is a Singapore Airlines sale until 30 June for flights 1 Sept to 9 Dec & 16 Jan to 31 March 2010. See the Forum Note: Australia Flights Related: Cheap & Free Flights

Follow the link below for more details:- Hope it helps someone ...

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-flights

LB
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Just found flight deal you may be interested in ..

Thanks LB!!!! We just saved over £700 when we booked our recce trip flights for Nov/Dec from there!!!
We had specified dates and got direct Air NZ flights from Heathrow to Auckland for less than £700 for a return flight per person. Ebookers.com etc. quoted the same flights yesterday for around £1100 per person. I owe you big time!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:54 am
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just found flight deal you may be interested in ..

You're welcome, glad to have been of service. Wasn't sure about it. We are planning a trip end of Dec/Jan so whilst we don't want to pay out NOW really, it may be worth running this by my OH later and book up for after 16 Jan!

Thx, LB
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

OK. This is a bit brill then. I'll bung 'er some karma.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:07 am
Newbie to NZ

Thx Bevs.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Beat me to it Lizaberry!

Glad I checked the threads before adding.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:40 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta booked OH flight for mid-July...

Clicked on the link n I dont understand...

Please call me stupid BUT help me out!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:59 am
Newbie to NZ

I am a novice too but I think you have to click on the cheap flights link and then click on either Kayak or Skyliner to start getting prices. Remember deal is on from 1 Sept - 9 Dec and then 16 Jan to 31 March, but must be booked by 30 June.

HTH

Mgee seems to know what she's doing, maybe worth pm'ing her.

LB
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

What I did:
-followed LB's link
-selected the Top sites for specific dates & locations
-selected Travelsupermarket and from their menu bar "flights" (I seledted them because I wanted as much choice as possible regarding routes and companies)
-Then just filled in the route and date and got the quotes nicely!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:42 pm
Newbie to NZ

Hi Mgee, long time no speak - did you get the pm I sent you?

I was checking out the flights and never realised () just how much they were. We thought they were more around the £500 mark but the cheapest I find with a direct flight is about £682 - probably the one you found. There is a cheaper one with Royal Brunei but the return trip is about 38 hours which sounds hellish. I can't remember, do you have family in NZ already? Have you heard anymore about your EOI?

I just want to get me teeth into it but as you know we are planning to start the ball rolling later in the year when it is more realistic in securing work, well, that's what we're hoping.

Chat again soon <snip>, , LB

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 20th 2009 at 11:24 am. Reason: it is a private message system
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:29 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mgee
What I did:
-followed LB's link
-selected the Top sites for specific dates & locations
-selected Travelsupermarket and from their menu bar "flights" (I seledted them because I wanted as much choice as possible regarding routes and companies)
-Then just filled in the route and date and got the quotes nicely!
Ta very much...