Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mummy meets Gold Coast!

Mummy meets Gold Coast!

Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Mummy meets Gold Coast!

Hi,

I am a new mum again to a baby girl 4 months old after 9 years and this is my first baby in Australia, have met lots of friends but not many with small babies, was just wondering if anyone would like to meet up

Lisa
Old Apr 24th 2009, 2:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mummy meets Gold Coast!

Bump
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Hey Lisa, not a new mum myself, as I have 3 boys age 13/11 & 5, we often have meet ups for coffee, and my friend is about to have a baby, hopefully this week!! pm me if you would like a meet up
Sarah x

Were on Pacific Pines
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

thanks Sarah, will PM you.

Lisa x
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:39 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Hey Lisa,
obviously not a new Mum myself but just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby girl. I know it's late but I've thought about you often and am so pleased for you all,
Angie
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hey Lisa,
obviously not a new Mum myself but just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby girl. I know it's late but I've thought about you often and am so pleased for you all,
Angie

Thanks Angie,

Hope your all doing well, haven't seen you since I left work, hopefully we will bump into each other one of these days, the next meet probably.

Take care

Lisa x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Hey Lisa

Hope you can still make it to the Park on Friday, some more people coming that are newbies, so should be fun. Were all going to take some burgers/sausages for the kids, so we will just throw them on the bbq.

If any one else is interested feel free to just turn up, it's the Park at the display village, Pacific Pines..

Sarah x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Hey! I think you posted in the Coombabah thread so figure you live around there. I've not long had a baby girl (8 weeks) and have just started going to the Baby Rhyme Time sessions at Helensvale Library on Thursdays 9.30am-10am. It's on tomorrow so I'll be there. Just listen out for the English accents, there's a few of us. We can stay for morning tea and a chat
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DONOVAN
Hey Lisa

Hope you can still make it to the Park on Friday, some more people coming that are newbies, so should be fun. Were all going to take some burgers/sausages for the kids, so we will just throw them on the bbq.

If any one else is interested feel free to just turn up, it's the Park at the display village, Pacific Pines..

Sarah x
Thanks again Sarah I'll be there

Lisa x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stella340
Hey! I think you posted in the Coombabah thread so figure you live around there. I've not long had a baby girl (8 weeks) and have just started going to the Baby Rhyme Time sessions at Helensvale Library on Thursdays 9.30am-10am. It's on tomorrow so I'll be there. Just listen out for the English accents, there's a few of us. We can stay for morning tea and a chat
Congratualtions on your baby girl, I will come along tomorrow, thanks for the info I didn't know the library done anything like that, look forward to seeing you there. If your free on Friday Sarah (Donovan) has invited us to the park at Pac Pines 4.30pm, everyone is welcome

Lisa x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Great, see you there!
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DONOVAN
Hey Lisa

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Just wanted to say thanks for Friday had a great night, was really nice to meet everyone and they were all very friendly, hope to see you again soon

Lisa x
Old May 10th 2009, 7:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 12th 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why the grumpy face Soapy? Did you want to come to Baby Rhyme Time? We can sing to you if you want?
Old May 12th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ooh I've just noticed this face ... ... is apparently called a sneaky face not a grumpy one.

We'll still sing to you though ... we have actions and everything

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.