Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bahrain's Answer To Vice Den Report

Bahrain's Answer To Vice Den Report

Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:29 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bahrain's Answer To Vice Den Report

http://www.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/bahrain/10304983.html

All this is going to do is force the hookers into more upmarket establishments, thus making it far more obvious to tourists that the problem exists....

Unless, of course, they simply repeal all the 'entertainment' - based visas.....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bahrain's Answer To Vice Den Report

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
http://www.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/bahrain/10304983.html

All this is going to do is force the hookers into more upmarket establishments, thus making it far more obvious to tourists that the problem exists....

Unless, of course, they simply repeal all the 'entertainment' - based visas.....
I just striked Bah off my next destination list...Shame...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:06 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I just struck Bah off my next destination list...Shame...
I've corrected that for you.....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I've corrected that for you.....
Dont blame me...English is my 4th language...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:13 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Dont blame me...English is my 4th language...
I was under the impression you spoke in tongues....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was under the impression you spoke in tongues....
I may have to kiss you just to make you know me better...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:17 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I may have to kiss you just to make you know me better...
The expat greeting kinda kiss or the tonsil hockey variety...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The expat greeting kinda kiss or the tonsil hockey variety...
I'm all for sports...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:20 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I'm all for sports...
Had you more as the spectating kinda guy...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Had you more as the spectating kinda guy...
I do play backgammon religiously...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:31 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I do play backgammon religiously...
Im more a Texas Hold'em kinda guy.....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im more a Texas Hold'em kinda guy.....
That's hard on the ankles...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:38 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

That's hard on the ankles...
I find if you belt the stirrups around your waist, it takes a lot off the strain of the lower body and places it onto the back and shoulders....
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I find if you belt the stirrups around your waist, it takes a lot off the strain of the lower body and places it onto the back and shoulders....
I wouldn't try it at home...
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:40 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I wouldn't try it at home...
Oh no, defo a 'whilst on tour' event...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.