Forms Update - Important

Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Veronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forms Update - Important

From the DIAC website:

Expected changes 27 March 2009

Forms with essential changes (booklets and quite a few information documents have also been updated):

Essential change forms usually contain information about legislative changes or have been amended to reflect those changes. If you intend to use the current versions of one of these forms, it is important that you complete and lodge this form prior to 27 March 2009. Alternatively, please complete and lodge the new version of the form on or after 27 March 2009.
  • 26 - Medical examination for an Australian visa
  • 47A - Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over
  • 47BT - Application for a Business Skills (provisional) visa
  • 47BU - Application for a Business Skills (permanent) visa
  • 47CH - Application for migration to Australia by a child
  • 47ES - Application for employer sponsored migration to Australia
  • 47OF - Application for migration to Australia by other family members
  • 47PA - Application for a parent to migrate to Australia
  • 47PT - Application for migration to Australia by a Contributory Parent (Temporary) or Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa holder
  • 47SP - Application for migration to Australia by a partner
  • 47SV - Application for special migration to Australia
  • 48 - Application for Electronic Travel Authority eligible passport holders to visit Australia for tourism or other recreational activities (and other language versions of this form)
  • 48ME - Application to visit Australia for medical treatment (Class UB Medical Treatment)
  • 48R - Application for general tourists to visit Australia for tourism or other recreational activities (and other language versions of this form)
  • 48S - Application to visit Australia as a sponsored family visitor
  • 55 - Application for temporary residence sponsorship
  • 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment
  • 147 - Application for a temporary residence visa (non-business)
  • 148 - Sponsorship for Entertainment visas
  • 157A - Application for a student visa
  • 157G - Application for a Student Guardian visa
  • 157N - Nomination of a student guardian
  • 157P - Application for a student visa with permission to work
  • 160 - Radiological report on chest x-ray of an applicant for an Australian visa
  • 164 - Application for evidence of resident status in Australia
  • 424A - Request for access to documents or information
  • 424C - Request for amendment or annotation to personal records under the Freedom of Information Act 1982
  • 456 - Application for a Business (Short Stay) visa (for a stay of up to 3 months)
  • 601 - Application for further stay as a visitor
  • 852 - Application for a Confirmatory (Residence) visa
  • 866 - Application for a Protection (Class XA) visa
  • 876 - Application for transit visa for Australia (subclass 771)
  • 913 - Nomination for occupational training
  • 918 - Application for a subclass 445 (temporary) visa by a dependent child
  • 919 - Nomination of student dependants
  • 929 - Change of address and/or passport details
  • 993i - Safeguarding your personal information
  • 994i - Settlement information for migrants to Australia (and other language versions of this form)
  • 1002 - Application by a subclass 445 dependent child for a permanent partner visa
  • 1003 - Application for an emergency (temporary) visa
  • 1005 - Application for a bridging visa To replace a ceased bridging visa, to change bridging visa conditions, or to provide lawful status during judicial review
  • 1006 - Application for a Bridging visa B To seek permission to travel
  • 1008 - Application for Bridging visa E - subclass 050
  • 1066 - Application for a Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa(subclass 457)
  • 1071i - Health requirement for permanent entry to Australia
  • 1085 - Application for a Resident Return visa (RRV) or placement evidence of an RRV
  • 1100 - State/Territory nomination
  • 1150 - Application for a Working Holiday visa
  • 1194 - Certification of immigration status
  • 1196 - Sponsoring overseas employees to work temporarily in Australia
  • 1221 - Additional personal particulars information
  • 1227 - Application for a Professional Development visa
  • 1235 - Application for sponsorship for Sponsored Business Visitors (short stay)
  • 1238 - Application for a Sponsored Business Visitor (short stay) visa (for a stay of up to 3 months)vided to a detainee about identification tests
  • 1249 - State/Territory Sponsorship: Investor Retirement visatifier by identification test under s.188 of the Migration Act 1958
  • 1273 - Application for a Maritime Crew (Temporary) visa
  • 1276 - Application for general skilled migration to Australia
  • 1292 - Referral for Complex Case Support (CCS)
  • 1359 - Request for international movement records
  • 1364 - Application for a Resolution of Status (subclass 851) visa
  • 1365 - Application for a Superyacht Crew (Temporary) (subclass 488) visa
Cheers,
Veronika
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:21 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forms Update - Important

This must be almost all the Department's forms.

My hunch is DIAC is going to change its name ... what other "essential changes" can possibly affect so many forms?

Best regards.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Does that mean all the forms on the online application will need to be replaced by the new ones?

For example our application has forms partially completed for the medicals and the X-Rays but are the existing form. Will these need to be scrapped and done manually or will DIAC update the online forms......

We won't be doing our medicals until asked to do so by a CO.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Does that mean all the forms on the online application will need to be replaced by the new ones?

For example our application has forms partially completed for the medicals and the X-Rays but are the existing form. Will these need to be scrapped and done manually or will DIAC update the online forms......
I'd be interested to know the answer to this too.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Veronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine that all online forms will be updated automatically. But your question about the medical forms picks up a very good point.

The online medical forms are actually called 160EH and 26EH, and they are not listed. So I would imagine that these will be fine. As for hard copy forms 160 and 26, I'd make sure I am using the new forms as of the 27th.

Cheers,
Veronika
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:58 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

My medical is in process and form 26 and 160 are currenlty with my doctor. It will take another 1 week or so to complete the medical and another 4-5 days that medical would be received at HOC. I am fear that it would cross 27-March.

What will happen in that case. Would I need to re-submit all medical form.

Please advice.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:01 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Improbable.

Best regards.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

I have booked for medicals in 2nd week of April, I have made a copy of the documents from the EVISA WebSite & the form are 160EH and 26EH.
so should I need to wait till 28th & get the new one and use that or
160EH and 26EH remain unchanged ?

Why do they change forms like that in the first palce

--regards
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Forms Update - Important

Originally Posted by adeelak
Hi Guys,

I have booked for medicals in 2nd week of April, I have made a copy of the documents from the EVISA WebSite & the form are 160EH and 26EH.
so should I need to wait till 28th & get the new one and use that or
160EH and 26EH remain unchanged ?

Why do they change forms like that in the first palce

--regards
Hi adeelak,
As you can see yourself, the forms mentioned by you are not in the list. Also, Veronika replied to precisely this query in post#5 only to be put by you again in post#8....
Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:47 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Could you please let me know when will be these forms available on DIAC website ? I checked today but it is still showing old form. My wife's medical is booked on 27.03.2009, do you think these new forms will be available from 00:00 Hrs (AEST) ?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:50 am
June'08 applicant

Can anyone please let me know when the new forms will be available on DIAC ? It's 12:30 AEDT, how much time do they require to upload new version of forms.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/160.pdf
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf

Above link still shows forms designed on 10/08 .... it should supposed to show 03/09 ... do you have any idea how much time still they require ? My wife's medicals are booked today and not much time is left to go to Medical centre...

I tried to call DIAC but the call was getting disconnected after 3-4 minutes. that too 4 times it happened .... I'm lost, please guide ...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:58 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Uh-oh!

I didn't know this was happening and finally got our form 47ES sent in yesterday- I guess I'd better hope the postal service does what it says on the tin

Won't be laughing if it gets returned to re-do next week though!!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:18 am
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Uh-oh!

I didn't know this was happening and finally got our form 47ES sent in yesterday- I guess I'd better hope the postal service does what it says on the tin

Won't be laughing if it gets returned to re-do next week though!!!
I anticipate that if you dont use updated form then you might have to redo medical checkup. wastage of money and valuable time..that's why I am keeping an eye on DIAC website for updated form .. but still no luck !!!