Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kings Park, Perth - first 2009 meetup

Kings Park, Perth - first 2009 meetup

Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:56 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of
Default Kings Park, Perth - first 2009 meetup

Hi all

I'm sure someone said that the KP meets tended to be every couple of months... so is there a January one due? In the interests of (a) being helpful and (b) compensating for my inability to find anything, I'm up for helping establish exactly where we'd meet. I may even wear a comical hat to act as a landmark...

Cheers
b
Old Jan 4th 2009, 12:10 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kings Park, Perth - first 2009 meetup

Originally Posted by benlast
Hi all

I'm sure someone said that the KP meets tended to be every couple of months... so is there a January one due? In the interests of (a) being helpful and (b) compensating for my inability to find anything, I'm up for helping establish exactly where we'd meet. I may even wear a comical hat to act as a landmark...

Cheers
b
Good man, Ben. Set a date and place and let us all know. I'm always happy to come out to the park on a weekend.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 9:02 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Cheers
b
I may be even talked into coming to one again if

a) it actually happens

b) the person arranging it turns up

c) its not shit weather

d) its not too hot

e) OH is not working

f) we have nothing else on

(moneypen..... double spacing just for you )
Old Jan 5th 2009, 10:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam

a) it actually happens

c) its not shit weather

d) its not too hot

e) OH is not working

I'll even pick you up (not) on the way!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:24 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'll even pick you up (not) on the way!
well thats a bit inconsiderate of you D
i was looking forward to not driving
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam

a) it actually happens

c) its not shit weather

d) its not too hot

e) OH is not working

that would be me then
Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:05 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sam
well thats a bit inconsiderate of you D
i was looking forward to not driving
No, I meant I would pick you up, but it's not on my way!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:01 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
that would be me then
i didn't come to that one

but i was just having a bitchy moment when i wrote it... not meant personally
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:02 am
Sam
here and staying

No, I meant I would pick you up, but it's not on my way!
we could relocate Kings Park so that it is on the way

actually if you came down the Read H/way...through kalamunda then back down the Welshpool i would be on the way
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam

no worries mate
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:10 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sam

Originally Posted by Sam
we could relocate Kings Park so that it is on the way

actually if you came down the Read H/way...through kalamunda then back down the Welshpool i would be on the way
She was bitching at me, actually, but that's ok. I still love her 'cause she has a pool and a fridge to keep me wine cold. If you, your girls and my kids & dog can all fit in my Barina then I'll be more than happy to go 30km out of my way for you.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

She was bitching at me, actually, but that's ok. I still love her 'cause she has a pool and a fridge to keep me wine cold. If you, your girls and my kids & dog can all fit in my Barina then I'll be more than happy to go 30km out of my way for you.
now thats friendship for you !
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:42 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
now thats friendship for you !
I know

She's lovely is D
Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Sunshine Smile is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Kings Park, Perth - first 2009 meetup

Hi All!

Have been here for 5 months now, enjoying the job at SJOG Subi and have met loads of fun/intersting people. I came to a meet-up in KP when i first arrived but the weather wasnt that great, am always up for meeting new folk .............. and of course cold ones on a Sat/Sun in the sunshine, so count me in! Could probs get some of the girls to come along too.

Hope everyones enjoying this lovely week of 30`s!

Will keep looking in for the upcoming date,

Kelly.

Hi all

Cheers
b

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.