Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Booked flights ty for code

Booked flights ty for code

Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Booked flights ty for code

well we booked flights today yayyy we fly out on dec 7th would like to say thanks to whoever it was that put up the thread about the 20% of air nz flights. started new thread as i cant find that one now lol we saved around 400 quid so
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

ziggi will become famous soon enoughziggi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Booked flights ty for code

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
well we booked flights today yayyy we fly out on dec 7th would like to say thanks to whoever it was that put up the thread about the 20% of air nz flights. started new thread as i cant find that one now lol we saved around 400 quid so
Good for you, and good luck.
Where's the thread on the 20% off? Has it been taken off?
I was looking at your 'dates' on the bottom of your post, you seemed to get it all sorted quickly; do you mind if I ask a couple of Q's?
Did you use an agent to go through that quickly?
What trade are you involved in to go through that quickly?

Ziggi
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ziggi
I was looking at your 'dates' on the bottom of your post, you seemed to get it all sorted quickly; do you mind if I ask a couple of Q's?

Ziggi

hi ziggi

yea we did get stuff done quite fast , but i suppose we were lucky we got selected fast though as we didn't have a job offer we waited almost 2 full months for our ITA. during this time my hubby got a job offerv , he is a spark btw. The company he is starting with go through an agency and it was them that interviewed my hubby for his position in Glasgow via video. The man that interviewed him is back in NZ now though and has been doing our paper work that end. The only good thing i suppose is that it cost 1000 as some agency's take 3000 so not all bad and they have def earned it. Only thing we are waiting on is a letter from EWRB stating hubby sitting safety exam on 15th dec in NZ on 1st day of job. but our case officer has our ITA and is going to go through everything and have it ready while we wait on this letter so fingers crossed it arrives this week . our passports are over in NZ also so dying to get them back with our wee sticker. The reason we booked flights is that the flight we wanted jumped up 600 quid last week but we noticed it was back down this morning plus with the code we got us 2 plus 2 year old for 1820 quid which i think great Glasgow to NP via LA. if we have to change dates it will be fine but at least we got them cheaper the now

anyway sorry for ramble hope any of this helps

caz
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ziggi

Ziggi
Hi
The website iswww.mov****.co.nz
follow the link for Air Newzealand,get a reference number,they are offering i think about 20% off one way flights to nz if you book before the end of January 09?????

Good luck
Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

wannabekiwi will become famous soon enoughwannabekiwi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by squiddley
Hi
The website iswww.mov****.co.nz
follow the link for Air Newzealand,get a reference number,they are offering i think about 20% off one way flights to nz if you book before the end of January 09?????

Good luck
Thank you very much for sharing this with us again
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

kayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud ofkayos has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wannabekiwi
Thank you very much for sharing this with us again
Brilliant, ta for this, we need one way tickets for next year!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Cheers,
I've just checked this out and not all flights get you the 20%, but heyho who cares which flight as long as you get there. I'll save £97.00 on my single ticket.