Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Birthday Ten Pin Bowling

Birthday Ten Pin Bowling

Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default Birthday Ten Pin Bowling

Hi folks

I would like to invite as many as want to come to my birthday ten pin bowling party Saturday 13th September.

Depending which is easier and how many want to come it will either be in Wellington CBD or Stike Entertainment in Lower Hutt.

Unfortunately as money is as tight as a gnats you know what we can't afford to pay for everyone, but it will cost no more than $10 per person per game, and we usually go for 2 games.

Bring the kids, we can do what we did last time and put them on lanes together.

Please let me know if you can come and how many. It was a good get together last time and hubby, the kids and myself really enjoyed it.

Hope to see you all soon.

Catkin
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all
Default Re: Birthday Ten Pin Bowling

hi heather, assuming we're all moved in by then then we'll be there, but i'll let you know when i see you 4 coffee xxx
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:43 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Hi folks

I would like to invite as many as want to come to my birthday ten pin bowling party Saturday 13th September.

Depending which is easier and how many want to come it will either be in Wellington CBD or Stike Entertainment in Lower Hutt.

Unfortunately as money is as tight as a gnats you know what we can't afford to pay for everyone, but it will cost no more than $10 per person per game, and we usually go for 2 games.

Bring the kids, we can do what we did last time and put them on lanes together.

Please let me know if you can come and how many. It was a good get together last time and hubby, the kids and myself really enjoyed it.

Hope to see you all soon.

Catkin
What ???? no drinkies at yours. I am disappointed.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hi folks

Sorry but the bowling is postponed. Hubby has to work that day.

Give me a few days and I'll see what other day we can do it!!

Catkin