Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC - Tuesday 3 June

Sydney FTC - Tuesday 3 June

Old May 29th 2008, 8:55 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC - Tuesday 3 June

Here we are again! Better late than never!

So, where shall we meet for our June get together? Is it time to head out to the Hills again? I'm thinking Flower Power Glenhaven. Or, shall we do Papa's Pizza and Pasta at St Ives Shopping Village and anyone with little ones in tow could head across the road to the playground between "morning tea" and lunch, weather permitting or browse the shops to allow toddlers to stretch their legs.

Preferences please or alternative suggestions and then we will lock something in.

B
Old May 29th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sydney FTC - Tuesday 3 June

Binbird, I`ve been watching out for this . I`m finally free of builders and we are pretty much `renovated` .Well the first stage any way. I need to get out now and am happy with either choice. Glenhaven is easy as 1`ll be Power walking(!) at Cherrybrook first but St.Ives would make a change.Whatever!Now I` live in a clean house i`m easily pleased. Looking forward to seeing
you all again after so long.
W
Old May 29th 2008, 9:50 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

As much as I love the sound of Papa's menu, not sure that xing rds back and forth will work for us.......

Is the FlwrPwr any more child-convenient?

Having expressed this opinion, I do realise that FTC was not ever meant to be a mother-and-toddler meet, so will understand if this month I should sit it out!

Will stand-by for the group decision.

- 22B
Old May 29th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Flower Power has an enclosed glassesd area for children ( & badly behaved adults) within the cafe.
Old May 29th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there. I think Flower Power is probably the best option because of littleys. Maybe we should have an evening at Papas pizza place some other time as it is very nice.
Old May 29th 2008, 11:34 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
I'll be there. I think Flower Power is probably the best option because of littleys. Maybe we should have an evening at Papas pizza place some other time as it is very nice.
Good decision, I'll book Flower Power for 10.30 then and we can discuss when to arrange an "evening do" at Papas over coffee.

See you all on Tuesday.

B
Old May 29th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

I'll see you all there!

K
Old May 29th 2008, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too!
Old May 29th 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll be there.
Old May 30th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

We'll be there. x
Old May 30th 2008, 3:13 am
Birds of a feather . . .

I've just made the booking (in the name of First Tuesday Club). I asked for enough space to seat 16 as we are up to 12 already including those that will be bringing little ones. They said they are busy with a number of bookings already but they will get us as close to the play area as possible.

So, if you want a seat, get there early!

See you Tuesday. . . .

B
Old May 30th 2008, 6:27 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

WE'll be there..........well no actually it's just me..........but with everyone else doubling up I just felt like saying that.
See you then & I'll be getting there in time for a seat
Old May 30th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

HOOLA, Great minds................I was feeling a little left out at not saying`we`ll be there`.
I`ll be there too. Might be a bit stinky if I don`t go home to change after my energetic walk tho` so it`ll be 11am for me.
Old May 30th 2008, 9:12 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Hoola, Wilgar, - if either of you wish to take responsibility for my child so that I can coffee and lunch as a lady-of-leisure should, then just say the word!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an idea for future venues.
Galston Club.
I went their recently and thought it was quite nice.

I guess its like Terry Hills Tavern, but has a proper play area for the little ones ( ie slides)
Its recently been done up, and I thought it was ok when I went, nothing flash.. But nice menu and not to busy.

And Galston is right next to Hornsby, (if u like the gorge) so nice and central.
see you all Tuesday anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.