Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Selling up - business and 2 houses available.

Selling up - business and 2 houses available.

Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:49 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Selling up - business and 2 houses available.

It's time to move on and take on another challenge (or 2).

Still plan to stay in Kamloops, it's a great place to live. Perhaps this opportunity might spur on potential immigrants to take the plunge and run a business.....

A brief presentation is attached for interested parties. Please drop me a line if you'd like more information.

If you've no experience of running a business and know nothing about horses, don't be put off - neither did I 2.5 years ago
Attached Files
File Type: ppt
fieldstone sale.ppt (3.21 MB, 852 views)
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling up - business and 2 houses available.

Originally Posted by R I C H
It's time to move on and take on another challenge (or 2).

Still plan to stay in Kamloops, it's a great place to live. Perhaps this opportunity might spur on potential immigrants to take the plunge and run a business.....

A brief presentation is attached for interested parties. Please drop me a line if you'd like more information.

If you've no experience of running a business and know nothing about horses, don't be put off - neither did I 2.5 years ago
Go on.... how much?

It looks idyllic.... why would you give it up?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:58 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

The haggling starts at $2.8m

My wife suffered a nasty ankle/foot injury several years ago, and we've decided it's time to take things easier - the physical work here's just a little too much for her to cope with day to day. Time to let our equity work for us rather than the other way round.

What's your counter offer?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

I can see why you have RICH as a nick!

It's waaaaay out of my league I'm afraid.... but it looks worth every penny.

I think you'll shift it quickly.

Good luck.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:19 am
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by geedee
I can see why you have RICH as a nick!

It's waaaaay out of my league I'm afraid.... but it looks worth every penny.

I think you'll shift it quickly.

Good luck.
Thank you.

Unfortunately it's not all profit - arrived here with $400k equity from sale of UK home, and have just worked hard for a couple of years.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

R I C H, it looks fantastic

I've followed your house build progress & pictures with interest as we're going to be building our house - do you plan to build another one?

All the best with the sale - i'm sure you'll have no problem
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:47 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

Unfortunately it's not all profit - arrived here with $400k equity from sale of UK home, and have just worked hard for a couple of years.
All the best Rich in whatever you do.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Mikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to allMikelesley is a name known to all

Are you sure you want to sell - maybe these two enthusiastic brits could run things for you!!! Best wishes anyway to you and yours - hope you are still in Kamloops when we get over in May.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:49 pm
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by Arris
R I C H, it looks fantastic

I've followed your house build progress & pictures with interest as we're going to be building our house - do you plan to build another one?

All the best with the sale - i'm sure you'll have no problem
Thanks Arris. I'd happily build another house - we've got our eye on a 10 acre plot close by, with an existing house on that would need major renovation. Just have to see what's available once our current property is sold.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Arris. I'd happily build another house - we've got our eye on a 10 acre plot close by, with an existing house on that would need major renovation. Just have to see what's available once our current property is sold.
With the money your hard work has earned you, you could probably afford Quebec.....
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:52 pm
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by Mikelesley
Are you sure you want to sell - maybe these two enthusiastic brits could run things for you!!! Best wishes anyway to you and yours - hope you are still in Kamloops when we get over in May.
I can introduce you to our account manager at RBC - she'll happily lend you money to buy it

We'll still be in Kamloops - looking forward to catching up with you
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:54 pm
Pea Brain

Originally Posted by geedee
With the money your hard work has earned you, you could probably afford Quebec.....
With the house inflation locally, it might be a cheaper option.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

I can introduce you to our account manager at RBC - she'll happily lend you money to buy it
Is there a healthy cashflow then?

What sort of borrowing can it support? PM if you prefer.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:00 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Please drop me a line if you'd like more information.

A friend of mine wants to know... Does it come with any muscly, tanned, well-built farm hands? And, if so, do you have any pics?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:39 pm
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
A friend of mine wants to know... Does it come with any muscly, tanned, well-built farm hands? And, if so, do you have any pics?

Yes, but sadly they are all female

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.