Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

favourate quotes of your kids

favourate quotes of your kids

Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of
Smile favourate quotes of your kids

thought i would start something different to take your eyes and mind of the stess of the world. what is your kids favourate quote. mines is the old fav

"why" and "i want" and the best of all "NO"
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: favourate quotes of your kids

Oh god I've got loads of funny things they have come out with.

My youngest was three on Jan 5th. She is always asking why.

She comes out with some great names for things. When she first saw fireworks when she wasn't even two she called them bang stars.

On Christmas Eve we were out for a walk when she found a bit of silver tinsel on the side of someones garden. We didin't have any at home so she didn't know what it was. She picked it up and said mummy look I've found some Christmas Eve grass.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

When my son was 5 (he's now 7) he quite casually at the dinner table asked...

"Mum, when I am 6 - can I say SHIT?"

I nearly choked on my dinner!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:27 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
When my son was 5 (he's now 7) he quite casually at the dinner table asked...

"Mum, when I am 6 - can I say SHIT?"

I nearly choked on my dinner!
Frankie proudly announced to me yesterday (this is after she had run off to our neighbours house and I couldnt find her till the lady brought her back)

I dont like you mommy. I like this lady better. I am running away today to this house.

I asked her if she would like a lolly

She came skipping up to the fence - yes please mommy i love you!

*little sh*t*
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Usual response....

"I didn't do it!"
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Usual response....

"I didn't do it!"
Mind you he's got his mum sussed...

keeps saying to me "doesn't she go on!!"
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Easy as..................

When my son was 2 he was watching me do some wallpapering in the bedroom, I dropped something and said the magical word 'sh1t' under my breath.

He heard me.

For the next day was wandering around saying 'sh1t, sh1t, sh1t' constantly.

Hmmmmmmmmm.............what to do?

Ignore it?

Pretend it's OK?

Hope it will go away and he will not remember what he said?

Left it for a day and presto.................he could not remember it!

Result!!!

(Good job I did not use some more coulourful language!!!)

Now some 20 years later basically it's just one word that he uses again.............but not 'Sh1t' ...................this time it's.................

Money.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
thought i would start something different to take your eyes and mind of the stess of the world. what is your kids favourate quote. mines is the old fav

"why" and "i want" and the best of all "NO"

We were at Church and Elise (almost 5) asked "Dad, when will we be blended?" To which her twin sister replied "Elise, it's blessed not blended!"

Their brother Felix (not quite 7) responded to something I denied doing by saying "I saw you do it!" I replied "You were ar school, you could not have seen me do it!" He replied "Dad I am omnipresent".

Strangely we are not a very religious family.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:56 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

My daughter Ally insists that she doesn't speak with a Kiwi 'accident'.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:58 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

when my daughter was 2 she couldn't say the word "sweeties", so she would say she wanted "feces" She is now 15, and I never tire of reciting this story when I meet any of her new friends
Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

carriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nicecarriem41 is just really nice

Im off to see the Police tonight, I was trying today to explain to my daugher who they are, I said they were a popular band when I was younger
and her response "are they still all alive?" How to make you feel old in 2 seconds.

Last edited by carriem41; Jan 17th 2008 at 2:29 am. Reason: spellings
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice

My 2 daughters aged 7 and 9 were helping move all my jewelry into my new case i got for Christmas. They loved all the sparkly stuff and then they both started saying "Im having that when you're dead", they then started to argue over who was getting what!!! I shouted out "hello, Im still here" and was started at blankly for a few seconds before they continued to argue!!

My 7yr old tries her best to give me compliments, Im currently dieting and have been feeling good after losing 2st 9lb so far UNTIL my daughter said "Mummy, you're a little bit less fat now"
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:52 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

My 7yr old tries her best to give me compliments, Im currently dieting and have been feeling good after losing 2st 9lb so far UNTIL my daughter said "Mummy, you're a little bit less fat now"[/QUOTE]
When my little boy was 5 we drove past a field of sheep.

He said 'HMM Sheep. I bet you'll be in Sainsbury's tomorrow.

I think he is going to be a farmer!!

Last edited by JoB; Jan 17th 2008 at 12:52 pm. Reason: typos
Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

From our 8yr old lad:
He was looking a half moon the other night, and said how did the astronaults land on half a moon, they could have slid off!.

Driving looks too hard, you have to steer, use the gear thing , work the pedals and use the phone at the same time..

Thats clever how the tesco's delivery man knew what we need..

Oh there's loads, believe me..
Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Smile Re: favourate quotes of your kids

We had a phone call from a hotel in NZ my daughter answered the phone and declared very loudly to me that there was a man "talking funny on the phone" doesnt bode well for July!!

Her answer for stomping her feet when she's told off is 'Im just marching'
Her answer for answering back when told off is 'I was talking to myself!!'

Basically she has an answer for everything and she's only 4.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.