visa evidencing

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

paul and janine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa evidencing

hi- can anyone help - can we take passports in person to high commision in london for visa label or do we have to post them? thanks for help x
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: visa evidencing

Originally Posted by paul and janine
hi- can anyone help - can we take passports in person to high commision in london for visa label or do we have to post them? thanks for help x
You can definately take them to Australia House, I did this myself in Nov.

The office is open between 9am and 11am every morning Mon to Fri.

There is a side entrance to Australia House which is where you need to go. If you can't find it ask at the main entrance. Get there early as there maybe a queue. They search you and put you through a metal detector before they allow you in.

However, once in the whole process takes a few minutes. Take your grant letter with you and of course your passport.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

paul and janine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visa evidencing

thanks for the reply