recommend a good migration agent

Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

holmanclan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default recommend a good migration agent

Can anybody recommend a good migration agent to ask for some free initial advice?
Kind regards Michelle

We are in Ashford,Kent

Last edited by holmanclan; Sep 8th 2007 at 5:37 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:01 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: recommend a good migration agent

Hi we are using go matilda and they have been very good so far, free initial advise and come highly recommended on here x clare
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Michelle,
We have used ASA Consltants, they have also been very good.

Good Luck
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Hi we are using go matilda and they have been very good so far, free initial advise and come highly recommended on here x clare
Hey Clare, where in Manchester are you from?

Justine....
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by holmanclan
Can anybody recommend a good migration agent to ask for some free initial advice?
Kind regards Michelle

We are in Ashford,Kent
Visa Bureau are really good, lots of free initial info and not pushy at all!!

We used them after talking to 4 other agents and they were great and we got our visas in May so here we go!!!

Lots of Luck x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by holmanclan
Kind regards Michelle

We are in Ashford,Kent
Go Matilda
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:40 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

For free initial advice....

Go and See ALL the ones you can get to!!

The way I see it is that the more information/advice you're able to get for free the better!!!

Plus, if you forget to ask some questions at the first consult you can make a note of them and ask them at the second.

It will also give you an opportunity to make an informed decision as to which agent, if any you want to use!

Ali x
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: recommend a good migration agent

Hi

We are using Concept Australia they are in Kent. They came to us for a chat to check to see if we could get through as they have 100% pass rate they are very friendly and there fees were just under 1500 quid.

Tina
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi

We are using Concept Australia they are in Kent. They came to us for a chat to check to see if we could get through as they have 100% pass rate they are very friendly and there fees were just under 1500 quid.

Tina
Why are folk spending 1500 on agents?

Find the form you are looking for which represents your visa, fill it in, verify the checklist and post it off?

My visa costs £80 and the agents wanted 1500???

Edit to say: My apologies I realise some visa's are propbably a little bit more complicated than mine.

Last edited by brissybound; Sep 10th 2007 at 6:29 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Ian Harrops in burford Oxford. They have a useful website too. we travelled from Bhame to see them. My friend used them too. She applied March last year ans she is in melbourne now !!!!!!!!!.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: recommend a good migration agent

Know it sounds alot but nothing is easy in our life. I have to boys 20 and 17 who don't want to come and my partner has a daughter he dosen't see (11) so need a lot of help as to what to do. We also live "in sin" ha ha and have a 4 year old so don't have much time to work out what we need to do lol.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

We too are using Concept Australia....been great so far! We are using their office in Manchester city centre!

And there fees were reasonable!

Dan and Steph
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

We are having problems at the moment with our 175 in demand visa sending it on line. As we dont need a ielts test the system will not give us out 15 points. Thats what we are being told but lots on this site have sent theres ok without ielts test so dont know whats going on.:curse:

What stage are you at? and where are you looking to settle?

Tina
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

m4t_lee has a brilliant futurem4t_lee has a brilliant futurem4t_lee has a brilliant futurem4t_lee has a brilliant futurem4t_lee has a brilliant futurem4t_lee has a brilliant futurem4t_lee has a brilliant future

i'm using peter chiam at ptlabs, absolutely top bloke and really knows his stuff.

The 15 point thing was a bug in the online system but it's been fixed now, i applied online last thursday.

Regards,

Mat
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

soultime 100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brissybound
Why are folk spending 1500 on agents?

Find the form you are looking for which represents your visa, fill it in, verify the checklist and post it off?

My visa costs £80 and the agents wanted 1500???

Edit to say: My apologies I realise some visa's are propbably a little bit more complicated than mine.
I am thinking about going onto my sons current visa as a working parent what do you think amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.