Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

I'm completely undecided. I used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure anymore isn't Andy bring loads of baked goods
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

......but it does look like i'll be about an hour late!! damn this new thing called work
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:20 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Sydney - Thursday Evening Drinks

Commitment time... Will see y'all later. I'm in Sydney, its 12pm and the sun is shining. I really would prefer not to work tonight!
Lord Nelson = Genius. Wonder if they do pork scratchings?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Commitment time... Will see y'all later. I'm in Sydney, its 12pm and the sun is shining. I really would prefer not to work tonight!
Lord Nelson = Genius. Wonder if they do pork scratchings?
...or scampi fries?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:46 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonch
...or scampi fries?
Mmmmm.... Scampi fries....

<drool>

S
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

dammit! made myself hungry....going off in search of a bag of scampi's.....wish me luck......
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:51 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

dammit! made myself hungry....going off in search of a bag of scampi's.....wish me luck......

they sell them in the Deli here in Balmain. Though I think they are about $8 a bag. Along with Twigglets...

S
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Tatyana R will become famous soon enoughTatyana R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gelectrox
I'm completely undecided. I used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure anymore isn't Andy bring loads of baked goods
Sorry you will be going hungry tonight - we are missing tonights but baked goods on their way next Thurs.

Def up for bowling!

Tatyana
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tatyana R
Sorry you will be going hungry tonight - we are missing tonights but baked goods on their way next Thurs.

Def up for bowling!

Tatyana
Anyone who is interested in the bowling this wednesday - Swerv-o has posted a new thread with more information... (10 pin bowling - Sydney)http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485922

just trying to find out numbers so we can book the lanes...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

sounds good to me, but then anything sounds good at the moment as i had a packet of scampi fries with my lunch............mmmmmmmmmmm
Old Oct 10th 2007, 3:56 am
has lost The Game

sounds good to me, but then anything sounds good at the moment as i had a packet of scampi fries with my lunch............mmmmmmmmmmm
Hi folks,

Not sure what's happening with Thursday drinks this week, as we are also meeting on Wednesday for bowling.

Last week, Greg suggested heading to The Slipp Inn, just off of Darling Harbour, so unless I hear any different, I will assume that is the plan.

I will probably be along quite late, as I am off to an art exhibition in Surrey Hills first.

So is that good? The Slipp Inn for anytime after 6:30?

S
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

Bowling doubtful, but we will be at the Slipp - if anyone new is coming, post here so we know to look out for you - and can give some pointers to finding us. And if it's sunny we may be in the garden.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by briwi
Bowling doubtful, but we will be at the Slipp - if anyone new is coming, post here so we know to look out for you - and can give some pointers to finding us. And if it's sunny we may be in the garden.
I will be out on thurs - I will bring some little cards with a union jack on it so new people can look out for that (they can be a bit discreet so you will have to peer at each table...)
Old Oct 10th 2007, 5:38 am
Just Joined

oldsouthwales is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, glad to hear that Thursday evening is on. My wife and I would love to join you and meet some new faces. We'll be hoping to be with you after 8 o'clock but not sure what we'll be wearing yet. Just look for a couple of lost souls, peering at tables in search of a deck of cards.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

it'll also help to look for the tall thin redhead (she likes that description!), the short blonde with a ponytail and glasses and a guy with short black hair and large eyebrows who will be surrounding the little union jack cards. Anyone else feel free to chime in with your own personal identifying characteristics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.