Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's in your man's trousers?????

What's in your man's trousers?????

Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of
Default What's in your man's trousers?????

Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh. I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!" Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails What's in your man's trousers?????-dsc00340.jpg   What's in your man's trousers?????-dsc00341.jpg   What's in your man's trousers?????-dsc00337.jpg  
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's in your man's trousers?????

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm squealing for him !!!

What the hell is it?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:08 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of an incident my husband had a few years back. We were driving along and he scratched his thigh, then came a 'what the *!?%'...we pulled over and he opened his jeans and pulled them down abit, inside was a squashed up moth that must have gotten inside when they were on the line. I laughed till I cried..
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm squealing for him !!!

What the hell is it?
Well, after some research we came to the conclusion that it was New Zealand crabs!
No, sorry it is a Wellington Tree Weta.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:31 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
Well, after some research we came to the conclusion that it was New Zealand crabs!
No, sorry it is a Wellington Tree Weta.
you know that "antics with animals" is frowned upon even in Wellington????
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh. I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!" Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! Bet he danced around a lot. I know I bloody would!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
OMG! Bet he danced around a lot. I know I bloody would!
Danced ??? I would have dropped dead !!

We had ants in the bed the other night ... should have heard me Now I sleep with one eye open
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:50 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

We had ants in the bed the other night ... should have heard me Now I sleep with one eye open
sorry to go OT, but Michelle did you get my PM from last night?? LL
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

And it's bigger than what is in my man's trousers!!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

We were inundated with ants in our rental property.... I hate them! Had a few episodes with ants here in our house but not as bad as the last house. I guarantee if I leave any food around or crumbs in the floor they are all over it later on.... with small kids thats difficult... I have to keep the floors really clean. I think my hatred of ants goes back to when I was a nipper and a real tomboy and used to get bitten by ants all the time.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lardyl
you know that "antics with animals" is frowned upon even in Wellington????
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

I think Adie would have done if not for the praying mantis incident when we were in Auckland.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

I think Adie would have done if not for the praying mantis incident when we were in Auckland.
Do spill
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lardyl
sorry to go OT, but Michelle did you get my PM from last night?? LL

No I won't pour jelly down myself again!

Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
And it's bigger than what is in my man's trousers!!!
ROFLMAO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.