Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ the 4th best place in the world for Women and Children to live

NZ the 4th best place in the world for Women and Children to live

Old May 18th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default NZ the 4th best place in the world for Women and Children to live

http://www.savethechildren.org/publi...2007-final.pdf

Page 48

NZ is the 4th best place in the world for women and children to live according to Save The children based on a whole range of parameters
Old May 18th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ the 4th best place in the world for Women and Children to live

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout

Page 48

NZ is the 4th best place in the world for women and children to live according to Save The children based on a whole range of parameters
Sounds right to me!!! Kate and the kids ADORE the place...so do I!!! 2 years up and luvvun every minute of it!!!!!!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 5:19 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Page 48

and about 200th for men.....
Old May 18th 2007, 5:20 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Sounds right to me!!! Kate and the kids ADORE the place...so do I!!! 2 years up and luvvun every minute of it!!!!!!!!
Does that make you an honourary girl then? Or just a big kid?
Old May 18th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Avid
what makes it so bad for men then, avid ? seems pretty good to me, we can be lumberjacks , lifesavers, or cuba street "boys ?"

Last edited by brussels_sprout; May 18th 2007 at 6:43 am.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:18 am

SavBlancGal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Avid
That can't be right. I read there was a 'man drought' in NZ... that's got to be close to paradise for a guy surely.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Page 48

It's not saying its the best "place", its about death rates for the under 5's & maternal women in relation to healthcare & conditions.
With the low population & fairly low birth rate New Zealand should be placed high.
Old May 18th 2007, 8:13 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mickey_d
It's not saying its the best "place", its about death rates for the under 5's & maternal women in relation to healthcare & conditions.
With the low population & fairly low birth rate New Zealand should be placed high.
is true, I just wish the same stringent methods were used to analyse the negative NZ statisitcs on here. Not a personal dig BTW mickey_d. More a forum 'comment'
Old May 18th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
is true, I just wish the same stringent methods were used to analyse the negative NZ statisitcs on here. Not a personal dig BTW mickey_d. More a forum 'comment'
True, but you only have to read the article to see what it is about. Just picking out a 'league table' doesn't always tell the whole story.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy
Does that make you an honourary girl then? Or just a big kid?
A childish girl's blouse, that's me. You've seen my new set of wheels..girlie or what?????
Old May 18th 2007, 10:29 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

what makes it so bad for men then, avid ? seems pretty good to me, we can be lumberjacks , lifesavers, or cuba street "boys ?"
This country was the first to give women the vote...but when are the men going to get it?
They must be the most pussy-whipped in the western world. (smiley here)

Why do you think they spend all their time running around playing contact sports? It's the only outlet they have...
Old May 18th 2007, 9:55 pm

Having thought about it, I'd like to exclude David Bain from my above post....

He certainly showed (Deleted on legal advice) and no mistake!!!