Hello!

Old May 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

AlienWannabe is a jewel in the roughAlienWannabe is a jewel in the roughAlienWannabe is a jewel in the roughAlienWannabe is a jewel in the rough
Smile Hello!

I'm just saying hello for the 1st time!
My wife & I are going to NZ at the end of the year. We want to get jobs but at the moment suspect that we will have to wait until we get there before starting the process.
My real name Dave & my wife is Julie (cliche names I know!) and we live in Brighton. We have no Kids and try pretty hard to keep it that way even though we do love our Nephews & Nieces. We are hoping to work in Auckland.
I'm really pleased to have found the forum and look forward to making contact!
Old May 17th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello!

Originally Posted by AlienWannabe
My wife & I are going to NZ at the end of the year. We want to get jobs but at the moment suspect that we will have to wait until we get there before starting the process.
My real name Dave & my wife is Julie (cliche names I know!) and we live in Brighton. We have no Kids and try pretty hard to keep it that way even though we do love our Nephews & Nieces. We are hoping to work in Auckland.
Hi Dave & Julie,
welcome to the forum. We are Phil, Deb & daughter Emily and we moved to Northland a year ago and love it.

Good luck with the job hunting hope you get sorted.
Old May 18th 2007, 1:52 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to both of you

be warned this place can become addictive

If you need any help, just shout, lots of us are going through or come out the other side of the process, so pretty much everything you need to know is here.

One question, why do you think you'll need to wait till you get here????
Old May 18th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

morning dave and julie

we are kirstie and paul, and like you we dont have any children just 2 cats, and we also hope it will stay like that.

We are hoping to be out at the end of this year / beginning of next. we are in the process of looking for jobs, and applying.

everyone on here, is really friendly and there is always someone who can advise, regardless of what you need to know.

good luck

kirstie
Old May 18th 2007, 10:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi Alienwannazzbees

G'Day form New Zealand and welcome to this site.

We came with no kids and two cats.
We are now no kids, two cats and four ducks...........
Old May 19th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Welcome to the boards. Loads of advice available on here. Think we'll be going the same route as you. Except we have two kids!!!
Old May 19th 2007, 3:07 pm
mrs want2gonow

just sam will become famous soon enoughjust sam will become famous soon enough

hello welcome to the board, there are lots of people in the same boat as you, any questions just ask. sam
Old May 20th 2007, 8:54 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Welcome to the board any questions just fire away.
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

AlienWannabe is a jewel in the roughAlienWannabe is a jewel in the roughAlienWannabe is a jewel in the roughAlienWannabe is a jewel in the rough

Hi folks,
We just logged on after a weekend away and what a nice surprise to see such a friendly welcome.
Thanks very much all.
See you.
Dave & Julie
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Hi to both of you

be warned this place can become addictive

If you need any help, just shout, lots of us are going through or come out the other side of the process, so pretty much everything you need to know is here.

One question, why do you think you'll need to wait till you get here????
Hi Kev & Sarah,
You asked why we are leaving it until we arrive to look for jobs. We tried looking from the UK but employers understandably seem to want to meet us before offering a contract. If we don't have a job offer then we won't have enough points.
Regards
Dave & Julie