Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

Old Apr 30th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

Hi all
just want to see if anyone is going to perth in september or october this year?
we fly from birmingham on the 1st october 2.20 pm ?? it would be good to speak to people in the same boat in the same place at the same time
many thanks
Dave
Old May 1st 2007, 9:55 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Any One Going To Pertttth Sep/october 2007

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi all
we fly from birmingham on the 1st october 2.20 pm ?? it would be good to speak to people in the same boat in the same place at the same time
many thanks
Dave
sorry you have not had any luck,,,where abouts are you heading for in Perth. Suzette.
Old May 1st 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

we got back from nsw in february,we were there 8 months and were really homesick,now we are back we want miss australia!!we are now thinking of trying perth as we have lots of friends who have migrated there and there will be more support for us,we are hoping to sell the house we have just bought and go to perth early next year,you will be really settled by then!where in perth are you heading?mrs i
Old May 1st 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi all
many thanks
Dave
Hi Dave

Depending on when/if we get our visa we are looking at going October time but may end up later. We too will be flying with Emirates from Birmingham with stop-over in Dubai and also heading to Perth. Hoping to settle down Halls Head way. What about you?

Nic
Old May 1st 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Hi all
many thanks
Dave
Hi we have our visas, just waiting for our house to sell and then booking our tickets, we will be flying from Gatwick though but should hopefully be arriving in Perth around end Sept/beg Oct this year. Where are you hoping to go to, we are looking at Ocean Reef area, regards Corinne
Old May 1st 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

madmaz has a brilliant futuremadmaz has a brilliant futuremadmaz has a brilliant futuremadmaz has a brilliant futuremadmaz has a brilliant futuremadmaz has a brilliant futuremadmaz has a brilliant future

hi there
we are going out on a reccie to perth in late oct.19/10/2007 and are then going to gold coast on 31/10/2007.
we have family in perth in armadale so pm me if you want to meet up
maz
Old May 1st 2007, 2:28 pm
Moving to Perth 2007

est71 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are just waiting for our visa's and house sale, the plan is to be in Perth Sept/Oct 2007. Flying out of Manchester with stopover in Singapore.
Old May 1st 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

We are hopefully going to be in Perth in sept dependant on house sale, probably heading for ocean reef way but not entirely sure yet, will be flying out of heathrow.

Fingers crossed

Mick

See you all there
Old May 1st 2007, 2:48 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Got the visa. House on the market (hopefully sold). Hoping to fly out to Perth on 5 August. We'll be flying out of Heathrow - aiming for the 12 noon flight with Singapire Airlines.

Gina
Old May 1st 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hello all
wow sounds like alot of people are going in september/october this year cool
maybe we should have an arival party in perth haha after we have all settled in.
we have got a holliday rental in joondalup for 3 weeks with a pool hahaha (cool) and we are looking at getting a rental in that area,depending on schools for our 2 kids. we are going to rent a car for 1 week and hope to get two of our own in that week. then its time to look for a job, there is lots of chefs jobs out there so it should be good.the kids are looking forward to it as well, mind they are only 6 and 3 WE JUST WANT TO GO NOW!
hope it all goes well for you all
Dave
Old May 1st 2007, 4:44 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Hi all
many thanks
Dave
Hi we are hoping to go to Perth September / October time we hope, I think.
Still a bit stunned and shocked at getting the visa was a bit quicker than anticipated.

We are hoping to go Secret Harbour area as we fell in love with it on a reccie at christmas time.

Our kids are 6 and 3 also Greg 6 and Beth 3. Hubby works offshore and I'm a relief medical receptionist. He may have to work offshore to start with out there so I'll be billy no mates.

I find this emigrating thing all a bit overwhelming! We do have good friends in the Perth area who we went to see at christmas and we had the best christmas ever.

Does your wife work?

I can't believe the weather is scorching in Scotland but I know it is short lived.

Speak soon
Carol & Ian
Old May 1st 2007, 5:44 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Hi all
many thanks
Dave
Have you ever been to Perth?

Did you do a reccie at any time or are you going out blind aahhh?

Cheers Carol
Old May 1st 2007, 5:51 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
many thanks
Dave
Hi there,

We're hoping to be going to Perth by Sept/October. Just hoping that the house sells etc by then!

Good luck in Perth

Janine
Old May 1st 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mabozar
Hi we are hoping to go to Perth September / October time we hope, I think.
Still a bit stunned and shocked at getting the visa was a bit quicker than anticipated.

We are hoping to go Secret Harbour area as we fell in love with it on a reccie at christmas time.

Our kids are 6 and 3 also Greg 6 and Beth 3. Hubby works offshore and I'm a relief medical receptionist. He may have to work offshore to start with out there so I'll be billy no mates.

I find this emigrating thing all a bit overwhelming! We do have good friends in the Perth area who we went to see at christmas and we had the best christmas ever.

Does your wife work?

I can't believe the weather is scorching in Scotland but I know it is short lived.

Speak soon
Carol & Ian
hello carol and ian
it is very overwhelming when you look at what has to be done to get to australia and what you have to do when you get there.
secret harbour is a nice place we are looking around joondolup i think thats spelt wrong.
my wife stays at home to takes care of the kids,she might go to work one day (SHE WILL)hahah my son taylor is 6 and jessica 3,i think thats a good age to go .
i also will be working lots of nights and shifts as i am a chef so my wife will be billy no mates aswell haah
speak soon
Dave
Old May 1st 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi again
we went to perth about 15 years ago and spent 6 months there and loved it,we have got family there that have been there for 40 od years. they went on the ten pound boat. i also have two lads who went to perth as chefs so thats good for me. everything is booked for the big day and all our things get sent 4 weeks before we go. cant wait
speak soon
Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.