Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Treatment of animals in Spain

Treatment of animals in Spain

Old Mar 6th 2007, 11:34 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Treatment of animals in Spain

Please try and stay on the topic of the original posting.

Please remember in future threads.......

Rule 1.
BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

Last edited by jdr; Mar 6th 2007 at 2:22 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:32 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
On the point in 83-86 lmao. I had been and gone by then I was truly on the point having arrived at San Carlos in the dead of night 20th May and thus began on 21st May the operation to help pave the way for you and your mates to come in a year later for a piss up and then puff out your chest when you got back to the UK and claim you were "on the point" or some other crap

Anyway your a fake so thats that lets get on to the merits of the question by Derbyflan. I can understand where he is coming from as I know him personally having served with him for many years and him and his wife being our best freinds. He is passionate about animal welfare as am I. I dont think for a minute he was judging the Spanish people but like anyone who loves animals would be upset to see dogs and cats in distress and that cannot be difficult to understand. And for your information he has done a dam sight more than you and I put together in the name of British forces abroad but unlike you is not full of himself so would never put you right. Your jibe about him "maybe doing 28 years in the canteen" was so far off the mark it is untrue. I am sure the next time he is bent over some mass murder grave in Kosovo on a baking hot day beating away the flies at the start of another dig and body recovery operation he will smile at your stupidity. The next time he sees a Bosnian mother curled up in a ball dead with her baby held to her chest in her futile attempts to protect the child he will smile at your stupidity before he stoops to recover them and I could go on and on but it isnt my place and he will probably be mad at me for what I have said already.

Sorry mate but this bloke needed putting right Anyway, see you in the Sundowner bar in Luxor next month Derbyflan
And you just need help,some good quotes from Giles Tremlett & Antony Beevor ,but we all know war is a dirty place to be,dont we,now as for putting me right,I admire you for standing up for your mate,and he proablly holds your hand too,sorry JDR,but I did apologize,but I dont take it from Mickeys.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:39 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Smarties, we've known each other long enough for you to know that it'd take a hell of a lot more than that for you to make me mad And it isyour round this time. I got them in for you in Cuba and last year in Egypt Do us a favour though mate, don't respond to the post made above this one. I don't want jdr to lock the thread again as he's already been kind enough to unlock it at my request.

I just hope sensible posters will continue to share their experiences of what they've encountered in Spain with regards to animal welfare.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
And you just need help,some good quotes from Giles Tremlett & Antony Beevor ,but we all know war is a dirty place to be,dont we,now as for putting me right,I admire you for standing up for your mate,and he proablly holds your hand too,sorry JDR,but I did apologize,but I dont take it from Mickeys.
This thread is not about war or serving in the forces. You were asked nicely by jdr to cease the personal remarks, not to mention the fact that you are not being fair to the OP.

Thread closed.