Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sausages!!!!

Sausages!!!!

Old Feb 1st 2007, 5:57 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sausages!!!!

Just found some British bangers in Giant Eagle!!! OMG so exciting, how sad is that?

Frozen, $6.99 for 6 which is expensive. I bought some, I'll let you know what they taste like. But we may keep them frozen for a while and just look at them occasionally.
They also had Auntie Bessies Yorkshire puds and bubble and squeak, Youngs Chip Shop fish fingers and some frozen Indian food. All at huge cost, of course.

I'll have to go and lie in a darkened room for a while
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:10 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sausages!!!!

Originally Posted by jumping doris
Just found some British bangers in Giant Eagle!!! OMG so exciting, how sad is that?

Frozen, $6.99 for 6 which is expensive. I bought some, I'll let you know what they taste like. But we may keep them frozen for a while and just look at them occasionally.
They also had Auntie Bessies Yorkshire puds and bubble and squeak, Youngs Chip Shop fish fingers and some frozen Indian food. All at huge cost, of course.

Fish fingers - sweet
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:12 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

fish fingers
That was a friend of mine's nickname in High school.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:22 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
That was a friend of mine's nickname in High school.
I dread to think why.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:45 pm
Banned

Reverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of light

I dread to think why.
Anyone in Texas needs to check out Randalls...they have a UK section now. Everything from teabags (Tetley and PG Tips) to pickled onions, salad cream, Daddy's sauce and for some inexplicable reason, Boots brand condoms.

I guess everyone likes their own...
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:45 pm
Banned

Reverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of lightReverend is a glorious beacon of light

I dread to think why.
LOL!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reverend
Anyone in Texas needs to check out Randalls...they have a UK section now. Everything from teabags (Tetley and PG Tips) to pickled onions, salad cream, Daddy's sauce and for some inexplicable reason, Boots brand condoms.

I guess everyone likes their own...
yeah i noticed that just last week as we have a remodelled randalls close by and their 'ethnic' section is well stocked with lots of brit goodies however i've not checked out the condom aisle but will take a look see tomorrow
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:54 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if these are in all giant eagle locations in PA? I hope so !
Let us know how the sausages were JD
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

hey doris i can't stop thinking of bl**dy bangers thanks to you i swear i can smell them sizzling in the pan .....ohh i could just eat a banger buttie with hp sauce
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:04 pm
Who?

Originally Posted by Sarah
I wonder if these are in all giant eagle locations in PA? I hope so !
Let us know how the sausages were JD
The Giant Eagle I used was a big Market District one but they weren't in the posh deli bit,they were just in the freezer section.
I did buy some from Whole Foods, again at huge cost and they were nice but very meaty and my family like the Walls type fatty banger.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:05 pm
Who?

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hey doris i can't stop thinking of bl**dy bangers thanks to you i swear i can smell them sizzling in the pan .....ohh i could just eat a banger buttie with hp sauce
I hope they are nice. We have tried so many sausages here and none have been right.
We used to have bangers, mash, yorkshire puddings and onion gravy every week back home. Drool.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

I hope they are nice. We have tried so many sausages here and none have been right.
We used to have bangers, mash, yorkshire puddings and onion gravy every week back home. Drool.

nope i've not got any bangers.....i've tried wholefoods but for some reason they just don't taste the same, not the same bread etc but no worries i'll make up for it when i take a trip home soon
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
nope i've not got any bangers.....i've tried wholefoods but for some reason they just don't taste the same, not the same bread etc but no worries i'll make up for it when i take a trip home soon
got a stop and shop? They sell some that aren't to bad...though I prefer the wholefoods, the breakfast sausages weren't to bad, the irish bangers were okay, but not worth the money....though the spicey mango sausages were pretty good
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:02 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

so with you there
gees how hard is it to make a decent sausage!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
so with you there
gees how hard is it to make a decent sausage!
You guys need to try some of the special ones from HEB. They have really great flavors like chicken, cheese & jalapeno and they are to DIE for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.