Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines.....Sale

Singapore Airlines.....Sale

Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:54 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Singapore Airlines.....Sale

LHR to BNE 477 GBP one way
620 GBP return

Rates shown are inclusive of taxes, fuel surcharges and fees. Fares are mileage accruable. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow, with no stopovers being taken. Valid for travel outbound between 08April07-30June07. Tickets can be purchased from now until 28Feb07. Rates are subject to avaibility, terms and conditions apply.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 10:05 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Singapore Airlines.....Sale

Originally Posted by biggy
LHR to BNE 477 GBP one way
620 GBP return

Rates shown are inclusive of taxes, fuel surcharges and fees. Fares are mileage accruable. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow, with no stopovers being taken. Valid for travel outbound between 08April07-30June07. Tickets can be purchased from now until 28Feb07. Rates are subject to avaibility, terms and conditions apply.
that's really good.. have been loking recently for going the other way.. Syd> LHR return.. best i could get was to go late Feb with Virgin Atlantic around $1600 but then knock $100 off for using a Virgin CC
Old Dec 28th 2006, 7:24 am
formerly Poppy

Poppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to all

You might find prices that cheap on ebookers.com and you won't be restricted to those dates from april to june. They also have cheap prices for Malaysian Airlines. check it out.
Old Dec 28th 2006, 6:51 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

On Singapore's own website it says its £413 LHR to BNE - its been that for a few weeks now - including taxes etc - so £477 doesn't sound like a bargain - I was looking at May dates. On Expedia its £419 - perhaps booking direct with the airline is better value?
Old Dec 28th 2006, 8:59 pm

FFS dont know why I bother.............got an email in from them showing the offers.......dont think I will bother in the future
Old Dec 28th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

FFS dont know why I bother.............got an email in from them showing the offers.......dont think I will bother in the future

i like to say thanks anyway...ive already booked mine but if i hadnt this is a good piece of information

thanks once again.

regards

lolly
Old Dec 28th 2006, 9:12 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

No, DO bother! These repeat the prices that we got and I am VERY thankful for!
Old Dec 28th 2006, 10:06 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=biggy]FFS dont know why I bother.............got an email in from them showing the offers.......dont think I will bother in the future
[/QUOTE

I think you have taken my post the wrong way - I was just wondering if the website prices I was getting were correct - or had I missed something - why do so many people on BE always jump to the negative? I'm sorry if I've insulted you - that was not intended at all - I'll be more careful with wording in future (if I ever feel confident about posting again thanks to your rudeness - I'm actually shaking at the responses) - just had 2 kids hassling me at the time!
Old Dec 29th 2006, 3:03 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rebnatoli;4233480]
[/QUOTE

I think you have taken my post the wrong way - I was just wondering if the website prices I was getting were correct - or had I missed something - why do so many people on BE always jump to the negative? I'm sorry if I've insulted you - that was not intended at all - I'll be more careful with wording in future (if I ever feel confident about posting again thanks to your rudeness - I'm actually shaking at the responses) - just had 2 kids hassling me at the time!
I dont think Biggy was insulting you, shes not like that. I think what she meant was that the email she got from singapore was a waste of time as the online prices are cheaper that what they have been mailing her as offers (if you're with me) I think perhaps youve taken her post the wrong way, its easy done
dont stop posting on here, there are a few of us nice ones left
Old Dec 29th 2006, 10:18 am

thankyou sweetie u have summed it up perfect
Old Dec 29th 2006, 1:46 pm

staceylhughes is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Singapore Airlines.....Sale

We booked our end of April, Singapore Air flights MAN-MEL day before Christmas Eve.

Paid £817 total for two one way tickets - we are delighted with the price!
Old Dec 29th 2006, 8:28 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

hehe anytime

havnt seen you on msn for a while, did you have a nice chrissy?
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:30 am

hiya matey...yep had a very quiet but nice chrissy bt the pool....just cookin the steak fir the new year pie.

Aint been on msn much cant be arsed at the mo lol

How was your chrissy

Hxxxx
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:03 am
Made the move -

hiya matey...yep had a very quiet but nice chrissy bt the pool....just cookin the steak fir the new year pie.

Aint been on msn much cant be arsed at the mo lol

How was your chrissy

Hxxxx

me too, im all talked out at the mo, i'll try and catch up with you next week, ive just moved into our new hoose!!! and im so knackered its unreal! i never want to see another box again...EVER !!!

had a nice quiet chrissy too, bloody cold here though, 21 deg!! Coldest chrissy day on record!

anyways, im off to get my beauty sleep, god knows i need it lol