on my way

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on my way

Originally Posted by steve`o
yep concrete pavers laid directly onto the slab
the last row being stuck down with no nails and finished of with some of the oak left over form the kitchen, sand is then spread over the pavers to "lock" them in

bloody site cheaper than the 350 bucks quoted for the pre made hearth at the fire shop ( and in my opinion it looked crap compared what we have ended up with )
completely agree - OH never thought of pavers so is dead chuffed !
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:47 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

latest on the decking front
finally phase one is complete ( well almost )
Attached Files
File Type: doc
10-6-08.doc (250.5 KB, 216 views)
Old Jun 10th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

latest on the decking front
finally phase one is complete ( well almost )

Looks good, stainless steel wire should finnish it off nicely.
Love the fire very modern looking.
Dave,
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Like the new toy Decking is really good size
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:51 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Like the new toy Decking is really good size
and theres another 8 mtrs to add to it yet
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:12 pm
Worongary

and theres another 8 mtrs to add to it yet
the results of two very busy weekends
Attached Files

Last edited by steve`o; Jul 6th 2008 at 9:17 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

the results of two very busy weekends

Worth the hard graft, looks great
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

What a differance some flooring can make, well done to you both
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:27 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by somme
What a differance some flooring can make, well done to you both
thanks guys ( hunt66 & somme )
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation Steve and Debs....the floor looks brilliant...

See you soon

Sharon
Old Aug 18th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught up a bit on your reno, jeez Steve it is a different house, going back to the first pics we saw........ Well done guys, it looks tops! hope you're both keeping well & enjoying it.

S-j x
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:44 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Just caught up a bit on your reno, jeez Steve it is a different house, going back to the first pics we saw........ Well done guys, it looks tops! hope you're both keeping well & enjoying it.

S-j x
thanks its getting there
only another couple of months work and its all done
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:21 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks its getting there
only another couple of months work and its all done
So, any more updates? oh and just bumping the LONGEST ever thread lol
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:27 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by Racht70
So, any more updates? oh and just bumping the LONGEST ever thread lol
yes the decking is almost finished ( working on the final bit today ) and will be the next "update" its taken way way too long ( almost 12 months part time along with loads of other projects ) but then again its quite big
about 150 sq meters
Attached Thumbnails on my way-img_9405.jpg  
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:35 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey, Good Luck, and let us know how you get on.

Nic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.