migration agents

Old Mar 26th 2006, 8:01 am
Just Joined

Da' Calders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default migration agents

anyone used them, are they worth it? if so can you recoomend any
Old Mar 26th 2006, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: migration agents

Anyone used them,
yes

are they worth it?
yes, we have a busy lifestlye and wnated the support and avice

if so can you recoomend any
http://www.visabureau.co.uk/

My advice would be to ring around, look at different website and decide what you actually want from an agent and then see if their service matches your requirements and the amount you can aford to pay

Lisa.x
Old Mar 26th 2006, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Do a search on this forum for migration agents.

Originally Posted by Da' Calders
anyone used them, are they worth it? if so can you
recoomend any
Old Mar 26th 2006, 8:14 am
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

We used one, and with hindsight it was a waste of time and money.
Get advice from people who have got their Visa's and see if you can do it yourself.
We got a 136 Ind. and i reckon he spent no more than 10 hours on or case!!!!!!!

That's a good hourly rate.

Poor communication and lack of Urgency added to our frustrations!!

Once the TRA assessment is done the application is easy!

Good luck and don't waste your money (unless you want to of course).

Cheers'en.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 9:15 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

We are using one and she is excellent. We would have given in at the first hurdle if it hadn't have been for her. When we thought she was being pedantic at the beginning with not accepting hubbies letter of reference( it
took 4 attempts to get it to her satisfaction ) everything has gone through (up to now!) without a hitch and we are further along than we expected to be at this stage.
She is also handling the inlaws Parent Contributary Visa and again she has been brilliant. We can telephone or e-mail 24/7 and she is there with an answer. Our last 2 e-mails came from her while she was on holiday to let us know we had a Co and to request PCCs Meds and AOS.
If your case is straight forward you can save by DIY but if you think there may be any problems along the way I would definately consider using an agent.

Loz x
Old Mar 26th 2006, 9:32 am
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

we too used an agent, would recommend it, helps take some of the hassle away
Old Mar 26th 2006, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of

Hi loz. Which agent are you using? (we are from Bradford)
Old Mar 26th 2006, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony4563
Hi loz. Which agent are you using? (we are from Bradford)

Where in Bradford??

I live in Allerton
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

We did not use an agent for skilled migration visa, but in hindsight wish we had. Just for the stress level relief. I spent literally days going over and over our application before it got sent. As for recommendations, I don't have any except to say please be sure they are MARA registered and in good standing. You can check out prospective agents by logging on to the MARA website.
However you go, good luck.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of

Hi Wendy C. I live in Thackley, Nr Shipley and I work just down the road from you at the BRI ( working hard as we speak )
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony4563
Hi Wendy C. I live in Thackley, Nr Shipley and I work just down the road from you at the BRI ( working hard as we speak )

well stop working hard, its Sunday
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

devonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant futuredevonfolk has a brilliant future

Hiya
yes we have and he is bloody brilliant, saved us a whole load of stress!!
this is his web site if your interested: http://amsas.com.au/about.htm

best of luck
Old Mar 26th 2006, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Da' Calders is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your advice - please keep it coming!
Old Mar 26th 2006, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks for all your advice - please keep it coming!
There is a few highly recommended agents on BE.

George Lombard and Alan Collett to name two.

I used www.visabureau.co.uk and found them to be brilliant. But a little expensive at £1900 + vat, but then I had not found this site when we appointed them.

Looking back I would have definately used an agent for the TRA, but would have done the main application myself.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

marcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WendyC
There is a few highly recommended agents on BE.

George Lombard and Alan Collett to name two.

I used www.visabureau.co.uk and found them to be brilliant. But a little expensive at £1900 + vat, but then I had not found this site when we appointed them.

Looking back I would have definately used an agent for the TRA, but would have done the main application myself.
we live in Newcastle and used Go Matilda. They were every bit as helpful as they said they would be and helped us through the TRA / Visa application. money well spent in our opinion. Not sure now of the exact fee but it was circa £1350 - £1500 paid in installments at each processing stage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.