Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the weather in glasgow right now

the weather in glasgow right now

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default the weather in glasgow right now

A major hurricane (Senga) and an earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit West Glasgow in the early hours of Yesterday with its
epicentre in Govan. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly,
muttering "Pure mental, man-no?".

The hurricane decimated the area causing approximately £30 worth of
damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa Del Sol were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt
out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their giros
arrived.

Clyde FM reported that hundreds of residents were confused and
bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that
something interesting had happened in Govan. One resident - Kiely
McGlumpher, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said "It gied me a pure fright
so's it did, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom greetin'. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm slept through it all. Ah wiz still shaking when I was watching Trisha the next morning, so's ah wiz."

Apparently though, looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal.
The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of
personal belongings, including benefit books and Bone China from
Poundstretchers.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those
unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most
sought after - items most needed include:

-- Fila or Burberry baseball caps
-- Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers)
-- Shell suits (female)
-- White sport socks
-- Rockport boots or Adidas trainers

Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.
Required foodstuffs include:

-- Microwave meals
-- Pies from Greggs
-- Tins of baked beans
-- Ice cream
-- Cans of Special Brew or bottle of Buckie.

22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms
£2 buys chips, crisps and Irn Bru for a family of 9
£5 will pay for a packet of B&H and a lighter to calm the nerves of
those affected.

**Breaking news**

Rescue workers found a girl in the rubble smothered in raspberry
alcho-pop,

'Where are you bleeding from?' they asked," Ibrox" said the girl,
"wits that tae you?"

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the weather in glasgow right now

Originally Posted by soapy
A major hurricane (Senga) and an earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit West Glasgow in the early hours of Yesterday with its

damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa Del Sol were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt
arrived.

so's it did, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom greetin'. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm slept through it all. Ah wiz still shaking when I was watching Trisha the next morning, so's ah wiz."

Apparently though, looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal.
The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of
Poundstretchers.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

-- Shell suits (female)
-- White sport socks

-- Microwave meals
-- Pies from Greggs
-- Tins of baked beans
-- Ice cream

those affected.

**Breaking news**

alcho-pop,

"wits that tae you?"

PMSFL cheered me up BIG STYLE
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:53 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

arrived.

Poundstretchers.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

-- Shell suits (female)
-- White sport socks

-- Microwave meals
-- Pies from Greggs
-- Tins of baked beans
-- Ice cream

those affected.

**Breaking news**

alcho-pop,

"wits that tae you?"

Bl**dy excellent Soapy. And might I add, a nice big hurricane to really demolish Govan would be lurverly
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:55 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

aye, please send us help asap, alcohol to calm oor nerves as weel wid bi welcome
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i thought that might bring a wee smile to your coupons, right im off oot tae work. better watch a dont get burnt
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
aye, please send us help asap, alcohol to calm oor nerves as weel wid bi welcome

Trust you

Here you go
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ahem ! avatar malady?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

found this today, free trial for a week.
http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong area of Glasgow though. East end is minging.

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought that might bring a wee smile to your coupons, right im off oot tae work. better watch a dont get burnt
put plenty o cream on yer napper
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:52 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

ahem ! avatar malady?

Hiliary was saying someone had copied hers, so i did to coz i thought it was funny, lucky enough so did she.

Then pp, made this one and as it was such a good likeness i thought i'd use it for a wee while, so you can all get a 'feel' for what i look like
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:54 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hiliary was saying someone had copied hers, so i did to coz i thought it was funny, lucky enough so did she.

Then pp, made this one and as it was such a good likeness i thought i'd use it for a wee while, so you can all get a 'feel' for what i look like

OMG Margaret, you won't believe this!!! I dreamt about you and Rooksie last night :scared: I think I need medication
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG Margaret, you won't believe this!!! I dreamt about you and Rooksie last night :scared: I think I need medication
Right tell all
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:57 am
Sunny Sydney

Right tell all
Way too weird - you were having dinner with Scott Mills from Radio 1. You looked like you, but Rooksie had blond hair!!!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
Way too weird - you were having dinner with Scott Mills from Radio 1. You looked like you, but Rooksie had blond hair!!!

Perhaps she has!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.