Confession....

Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:30 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confession....

OK, well many of you have guessed and to be honest, I wasn't exactly making it difficult - I am in fact 'the newer, improved, all singing, all dancing version of RobnCaz'!!

Reasons? Yes, we'll come to that, but first I must say, 'this was done in no way as an attention whoring excercise'. Yes, I like attention, who posts on these forums and doesn't like a response? Isn't that a big part of why we keep posting?

Anyway, my reasons. It had become clear to me over the past few weeks that my persona, RobnCaz, was increasingly sliding into a persona that wasn't really me. A lot of this was dictated by the responses to my posts and in a way I felt I had to 'give you people what you had come to expect'! Yes, I turned into an opinionated, bad tempered, miserable old git - Just to please you!!

I thought to myself, how can I change things and get it back to how it used to be? Bear in mind, I love this forum and don't want to lose the ability to be able to drop in from time to time for that elusive answer to that crazy question. The only solution, I could see short term was to lose RobnCaz and start afresh! It was that, or spend months trying to regain your belief that I am in fact, a decent guy. So here we are - meet FluffyTheCampfireSlayer!!

I apologise to anyone I have offended in the past and bear absolutely no hard feelings towards any of you. For me, this forum is a laugh, even when I appear to be getting angry and stressed, I am usually in fact, PMSL at it all!!

Friends?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:33 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confession....

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Friends?
Nah b@ll@cks to ya

Welcome home camper (to be said in a female welsh accent)
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:34 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Friends?
Only if you explain, right from the horses mouth, EXACTLY WTF went on yesterday 'cos I am bloody confused. Having a bit of a blonde moment
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:34 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol....welcome back chicken

Don't get on here often...but you gave me a laugh today
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:44 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

OK, well many of you have guessed and to be honest, I wasn't exactly making it difficult - I am in fact 'the newer, improved, all singing, all dancing version of RobnCaz'!!

Reasons? Yes, we'll come to that, but first I must say, 'this was done in no way as an attention whoring excercise'. Yes, I like attention, who posts on these forums and doesn't like a response? Isn't that a big part of why we keep posting?

Anyway, my reasons. It had become clear to me over the past few weeks that my persona, RobnCaz, was increasingly sliding into a persona that wasn't really me. A lot of this was dictated by the responses to my posts and in a way I felt I had to 'give you people what you had come to expect'! Yes, I turned into an opinionated, bad tempered, miserable old git - Just to please you!!

I thought to myself, how can I change things and get it back to how it used to be? Bear in mind, I love this forum and don't want to lose the ability to be able to drop in from time to time for that elusive answer to that crazy question. The only solution, I could see short term was to lose RobnCaz and start afresh! It was that, or spend months trying to regain your belief that I am in fact, a decent guy. So here we are - meet FluffyTheCampfireSlayer!!

I apologise to anyone I have offended in the past and bear absolutely no hard feelings towards any of you. For me, this forum is a laugh, even when I appear to be getting angry and stressed, I am usually in fact, PMSL at it all!!

Friends?
Chicken anyone?

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Jan 4th 2006 at 7:46 am.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:48 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

No twin then?!

Phew - one we can cope with......... but two......?!

Life's too short to make enemies - like you say BE is just a bit of a laff.

Binbird
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:55 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Friends?
Well, you big g*t, I hold my hands up - I didn't twig that lovely little fluffy was a wolf in sheeps clothing! Anyway, I much prefer new name and little avatar - welcome oh Fluffy one!!

Nicky

Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:13 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Friends?

And I was just about to reel you in a bit more just to make sure but you obviously couldn't stand the torture and confessed

Now get those pink pants on and stop being such a drama queen.

New year, new Rob (I live in hope)
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:29 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Love the name. Got a bit sus as the 'poster' seemed to be a bit of an expert for a newbie! Great to have you back and if some feathers are ruffled at least we'll know we're alive!!!

Cheers

Ginny

p.s. now where's that sensitive side
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Stitch
Love the name. Got a bit sus as the 'poster' seemed to be a bit of an expert for a newbie! Great to have you back and if some feathers are ruffled at least we'll know we're alive!!!

Cheers

Ginny

p.s. now where's that sensitive side
Oh, it's here Ginny, but I am NOT wearing pink panties for anyone!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, it's here Ginny, but I am NOT wearing pink panties for anyone!!
Should the new name be :FluffyThe'Camp'FireSlayer
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by john_w
Should the new name be :FluffyThe'Camp'FireSlayer
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your St.Patricks day pic.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:01 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

So, were you a couple when you were RobNCaz as I'm sure I saw a picture of you both in the gallery?
Must have been, just going back to the Girlie thread
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

II am in fact, a decent guy. So here we are - meet FluffyTheCampfireSlayer!!
I expect that you are, so welcome back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.