Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ways to Bring Back the Wombat

Ways to Bring Back the Wombat

Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ways to Bring Back the Wombat

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Wombat didnt want to admit it but he was caught up in australias brain drain, another brilliant aussie snapped up by the lure of high wages overseas and hes currently living in OMG :scared: The UK

No, he would NEVER defect to the UK.

Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
No, he would NEVER defect to the UK.

Hes defected alriight hes joined a county cricket team has a UK flag on his bedroom wall, hes even thrown out his beloved Shane Warne signed and autograped slighty used mobile phone.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

he was caught up in australias brain drain,
Why does that phrase make me giggle??
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve G
Why does that phrase make me giggle??

Oh Wombat, are you there?

Wombat, there are whinging poms on here who are just gagging for some pommie bashing.

I want to make a cup of horlicks, does anyone want one?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I want to make a cup of horlicks, does anyone want one?
Yes please!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hes defected alriight hes joined a county cricket team has a UK flag on his bedroom wall, hes even thrown out his beloved Shane Warne signed and autograped slighty used mobile phone.
I rang Shane's old mobile number and wombat answered. He's working as a courier on a tourist bus in London. He said he's missing Aus but can't come back till his brain has been drained.

Wombat did say he's not looking forward to the snow and ice though. Aparently he went to the local ice rink to see if he could acclimatise. He fell on the ice and his balls froze to the rink

He was a bit traumatised cos it pulled off all his fur. He now has naked knackers and they're itchin like crazy whilst the fur grows back

Anyways, he says hello, stop yer whinging...and UK is crap.

Nothin new there then
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Right, he was one of the oldest trolls on here, and I for one liked him.

We need to hunt him down and find him. There are ways to bring him back and we should act right away.

I have thought of a few ways to entice the Wombat back, so please add to it as you see fit.

1. Start a thread about how you want to move to Australia as you have heard it is lovely and hot all year round and just like England but with sunshine.

2. Start a thread on how when England lose the cricket, it is ONLY to make the Aussies feel better.

3. Say that you have moved to Australia but is there any chance the flies could be removed and why oh why don't they have M&S?

4. Whinge about everything. Move to Australia and then start a thread that although you have only been there 3 days, you are so incredibly homesick and you are sure you will be able to slot back to your old job. And then add in very large letters 'At least I tried'.

5. Start a thread saying that all Aussie men wear 'wife beaters' and hats with cork screws as you have seen it in 'Young Doctors'.

Then with all these inflammatory threads floating around, I am sure it will only be a matter of time before the Wombat comes back and bashes those responsible.

Please add to the list as I don't know Wombat that well, but Im sure there are others that will know just what sets Wombat off.

Here is the poster, put it in your shops and everywhere;

WANTED

Wombat42

He has gone AWOL and we need to find him quickly. The BE board is in danger of not having anyone to POMMIE Bash and this needs to be rectified.

REWARD $100000000000
Why do you think he was a troll?