Any thoughts on this?

Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Any thoughts on this?

What on Earth does this mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

Was just wondering if you could help me understand this response from Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre when Hubby emailed them to ask if they could confirm our meds had arrived in Sydney:

Dear Sir,
We cannot confirm whether medicals are received by Sydney or
not. It does however appear on your file that your medicals have been
processed. Hope this helps.
Regards
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre.

Any thoughts?
Should I get excited?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any thoughts on this?

Originally Posted by Robbo2
What on Earth does this mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

Was just wondering if you could help me understand this response from Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre when Hubby emailed them to ask if they could confirm our meds had arrived in Sydney:

Dear Sir,
We cannot confirm whether medicals are received by Sydney or
not. It does however appear on your file that your medicals have been
processed. Hope this helps.
Regards
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre.

Any thoughts?
Should I get excited?
I'm sure I posted reply to this or a similar thread today (must be going mad with the waiting and speculating!!!) I would be chuffed if I had this message. If they have been processed - they must have got there. Think it is a way of telling you without definitively replying to a question relating to the recieving of documents and case progress which I believe is discouraged. I wish I had the message, but will have to carry on hoping for some response someday soon I hope.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kitty4
I'm sure I posted reply to this or a similar thread today (must be going mad with the waiting and speculating!!!) I would be chuffed if I had this message. If they have been processed - they must have got there. Think it is a way of telling you without definitively replying to a question relating to the recieving of documents and case progress which I believe is discouraged. I wish I had the message, but will have to carry on hoping for some response someday soon I hope.

You did on the other forum, and thanks!
I hope you hear something real soon
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

WOW, I would be going to see my boss, handing my notice in and booking the flights if I got that message.

Fingers crossed for you.

Paul
Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulb
WOW, I would be going to see my boss, handing my notice in and booking the flights if I got that message.

Fingers crossed for you.

Paul

Yeh, but I don't want to get my hopes up...after all, you're a good 5-6 weeks ahead of us. Hopefully you'll hear something very very soon. Let us know!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fingers crossed for you.

Paul

P.S. Have you booked your flights yet?
I'm a bit worried about booking them without a visa, but then again, if I leave it till it comes, it could only be about 6 weeks before we want to fly! Decisions decisions?????
Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
P.S. Have you booked your flights yet?
I'm a bit worried about booking them without a visa, but then again, if I leave it till it comes, it could only be about 6 weeks before we want to fly! Decisions decisions?????
Havent booked the flights yet. Waiting for the visa then hopefully go within 4 weeks. We have sold the house so we would go straight away, but boss wants at least 4 weeks notice.
So the day we get the visa, I will book the flights and put my notice in. Im so unseetled, I feel like putting my notice in now!!

Paul
Old Jul 7th 2005, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Havent booked the flights yet. Waiting for the visa then hopefully go within 4 weeks. We have sold the house so we would go straight away, but boss wants at least 4 weeks notice.
So the day we get the visa, I will book the flights and put my notice in. Im so unseetled, I feel like putting my notice in now!!

Paul

Hang in there Paul. It won't be long now I'm sure.
Hoping you'll hear real soon.
Claire
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:42 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Claire,

It does sound quite positive......................... all things taken in to consideration where DIMIA are concerned!! :scared:

You would have thought that with all the money they are making out of us, they wouldn't talk in riddles and just tell it as it is.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 12:51 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Clair I think that sounds very promising!!!!!! As far as I have been led to believe medicals are processed just before visa grant!!!!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you mate!

Lynn xxx