Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Joe Bennett "A Land Of Two Halves: Looking For A Lift In Both New

Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:54 am
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Joe Bennett "A Land Of Two Halves: Looking For A Lift In Both New

Zealands"
Hi
I have tried to get this book from all the usual suspects and have failed....anyone wanna sell me a copy?....ive got time to burn at the moment.
Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:12 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Joe Bennett "A Land Of Two Halves: Looking For A Lift In Both New

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
Zealands"
Hi
I have tried to get this book from all the usual suspects and have failed....anyone wanna sell me a copy?....ive got time to burn at the moment.
Thanks
www.amazon.com - some private sellers have copies of it new and used with international shipping
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:27 am
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bookemjano
www.amazon.com - some private sellers have copies of it new and used with international shipping
Hi
Yeah.....i ordered ... paid ...then got an e-mail saying its not available...like ever.

Cheers
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:16 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Zealands"
Hi
Thanks
You can't even get it through Portsmouth City Libraries 'cos I've checked. Sent you a PM may be able to help.

Phyl
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:21 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
You can't even get it through Portsmouth City Libraries 'cos I've checked. Sent you a PM may be able to help.

Phyl
Just realised it's an entirely different book to the one we've got. Sorry, can't help, but these people might be able to:

www.abebooks.com

Kind regards

Phyl
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:24 pm
Nice Tats

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
Just realised it's an entirely different book to the one we've got. Sorry, can't help, but these people might be able to:

www.abebooks.com

Kind regards

Phyl
Thanks...i will let you know how i get on

Regards Paul
Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Munchkin is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks...i will let you know how i get on

Regards Paul

Are you in the UK Paul?

I bought the book some months ago in a Waterstones three fro the price of two offer.

I noticed it's just been republished. They had it on display in the Travel section at my branch (Nottingham).

Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:49 pm
Nice Tats

Originally Posted by Munchkin
Are you in the UK Paul?

I bought the book some months ago in a Waterstones three fro the price of two offer.

I noticed it's just been republished. They had it on display in the Travel section at my branch (Nottingham).

Good News.............Wifey came up trumps today....just as you said..Travel Section!

If anybody would like to borrow it when we have finished ..let me know.

Thanks to all
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:09 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Joe Bennett "A Land Of Two Halves: Looking For A Lift In Both New

Good News.............Wifey came up trumps today....just as you said..Travel Section!

If anybody would like to borrow it when we have finished ..let me know.

Thanks to all
Hi Paul

What's it about? I realise NZ, doh, but what exactly is it? New here, hello!

Debbie
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sparkle2nite
Hi Paul

What's it about? I realise NZ, doh, but what exactly is it? New here, hello!

Debbie

It's written by a chap who went out there about 15 years ago intending to teach in NZ for a year then move on to Australia.

But he liked NZ so much he stayed.

From what I can recall he finds himself at the point of wondering if he wants to stay in NZ or come back to the UK.

He decides it's best to make that decision from the standpoint of having actually seen what NZ has to offer so hitchhikes the length and breadth of the country before making his decision.

From what I recall he was settled in the South Island and ended his journey at the northenmost point of the North Island.

Munchkin
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:39 pm
Nice Tats

It's written by a chap who went out there about 15 years ago intending to teach in NZ for a year then move on to Australia.

But he liked NZ so much he stayed.

From what I can recall he finds himself at the point of wondering if he wants to stay in NZ or come back to the UK.

He decides it's best to make that decision from the standpoint of having actually seen what NZ has to offer so hitchhikes the length and breadth of the country before making his decision.

From what I recall he was settled in the South Island and ended his journey at the northenmost point of the North Island.

Munchkin
I bet you are really annoying to sit next to during Films

DOH you told me the end

Only Kidding
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

DOH you told me the end

Only Kidding
Now, now.

I didn't tell you whether hedecided to come back to old Blighty now did I?

Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

DOH you told me the end

Only Kidding
Now, now.

I didn't tell you whether he decided to come back to old Blighty now did I?

Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:13 pm
Nice Tats

Wink Re: Joe Bennett "A Land Of Two Halves: Looking For A Lift In Both New

Now, now.

I didn't tell you whether he decided to come back to old Blighty now did I?

Dont know what Paul is getting excited about as I intend to read it first, I desperately need some light relief from 1sat year soc science degree which I am sure will be worthwhile eventually, but at the minute feels like trying to run through mud!!

I actually want to sneak a look at the end now to see what he does - oh can I resist it - keep watching this space to find out!!!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:15 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Hi
Yeah.....i ordered ... paid ...then got an e-mail saying its not available...like ever.

Cheers

That's just happened to me with the New Zealand Road Atlas! Buggers! I've already waited 9 weeks for it, they've took the money and now they tell me it's not in stock and not likely to be. Need a drink.

(You know you need help when you get really excited at the thought of getting a road atlas, my sanity is in jeopardy.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.