Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Coast Meet anyone?

South Coast Meet anyone?

Old May 13th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default South Coast Meet anyone?

Hi,
Missed the last meet due to work commitments and would love to meet up with some of you guys leaving the South of England for Australia. How about it?
Robbo2.
Old May 14th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: South Coast Meet anyone?

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi,
Missed the last meet due to work commitments and would love to meet up with some of you guys leaving the South of England for Australia. How about it?
Robbo2.

Just a bounce as I posted late last night and probably only you Ozzies have seen this one!
Old May 14th 2005, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just a bounce as I posted late last night and probably only you Ozzies have seen this one!

Do I take this as a "NO" then? Where are all you guys who met in Portsmouth/Southsea a couple of months ago? Have you left for Aus already?
Old May 15th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do I take this as a "NO" then? Where are all you guys who met in Portsmouth/Southsea a couple of months ago? Have you left for Aus already?

Just trying again!
Old May 15th 2005, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Hi there

We are keen for a meet. We couldn't make the last one as we were in South AFrica, but am very keen for the next one. Where is it and when (not the 18th June as have a commitment then).

Sarah
Old May 16th 2005, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Hi there

We are keen for a meet. We couldn't make the last one as we were in South AFrica, but am very keen for the next one. Where is it and when (not the 18th June as have a commitment then).

Sarah
Where abouts are you? I will gladly organise it if we get some more takers!
Anyone?
Old May 16th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Where abouts are you? I will gladly organise it if we get some more takers!
Anyone?
We are in waterlooville, near portsmouth. Hope you get some more takers and then let us know.
Old May 16th 2005, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
We are in waterlooville, near portsmouth. Hope you get some more takers and then let us know.
Anyone else?
Old May 16th 2005, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else?

Yep ! count us in ! thats me Nicky, hubby John & daughter Georgia 8. were in Poole Dorset. John is away for the first few weeks in June, but home most weekends.

Nicky
Old May 16th 2005, 6:25 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else?
Yep could make it from Bmth
Old May 16th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Yep could make it from Bmth

Fantastic! My hard work has paid off then!
Will look in diary and arrange a date....anyone have any preferences for a venue?
Claire. x
Old May 16th 2005, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Hi,
Robbo2.
Claire,
Sorry, been busy and have not been reading all the threads. Getting busy for us now, as we leave on 6th of August. Do you know roughly when and where. Hope we can make it and get to see you before we leave.

Chris
Old May 18th 2005, 8:37 pm

looking at this i think somewhere in southamton would be the best for all. anyone else thinks so ? maybe a pub near m27 or m271 ? sunday arvo best for me say 4pm onwards
Old May 18th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Sounds good, we couldn't make the last one either... how about the Sunday after the bank holiday... I think thats the 5th June...

With regards to where we meet, there's a Brewers Fayre pub (but no play area) called The Gateway, Leigh Rd, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 9YX (Situated on J13, M3 going towards Eastleigh) which is the first junction up the M3 from the M27... or how about The Parsons Collar at the Solent Hotel Whiteley, just off of junction 9 M27...

Can't go on recommendation just looking at location and ease from the motorway.. both of these pubs are just off the motorway junctions.

However if someone can suggest somewhere with a kids play area even better.. I know there is a big pub right next to Paultons Park but I don't know the name or if there are play facilities!!

Just a few ideas!!!

Julie

forgot to say... have 2 small children so 3pm would be better for us as we wouldn't be able to stay much after 5pm... soz!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Sounds good, we couldn't make the last one either... how about the Sunday after the bank holiday... I think thats the 5th June...

With regards to where we meet, there's a Brewers Fayre pub (but no play area) called The Gateway, Leigh Rd, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 9YX (Situated on J13, M3 going towards Eastleigh) which is the first junction up the M3 from the M27... or how about The Parsons Collar at the Solent Hotel Whiteley, just off of junction 9 M27...

Can't go on recommendation just looking at location and ease from the motorway.. both of these pubs are just off the motorway junctions.

However if someone can suggest somewhere with a kids play area even better.. I know there is a big pub right next to Paultons Park but I don't know the name or if there are play facilities!!

Just a few ideas!!!

Julie

forgot to say... have 2 small children so 3pm would be better for us as we wouldn't be able to stay much after 5pm... soz!!!
i work sundays so mid arvo is best for me depends where it is as to time i arrive so guess could make it for 3-4 pm sort out a venue and i will try to fit in but 5th o june should be fine for me i will be off line for a week so will check back this time next week to see what everyone thinks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.