Skilled Independent 136, news?

Old Aug 19th 2004, 4:02 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skilled Independent 136, news?

I have been informed that they are still processing cases from Dec and also trades on the MODL are taking priority, but for those who applied between Dec & July they should start wading thro them start of Sep and then things should move along fairly quickly.

Has anyone heard anything similar? we are still praying to get word before crimbo having applied at the start of April, Meds were front loaded and all our stuff is sitting in Adelaide just waiting to get looked at!!

Regards

Mr Madsad
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:41 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: Skilled Independent 136, news?

Originally Posted by madsad
I have been informed that they are still processing cases from Dec and also trades on the MODL are taking priority, but for those who applied between Dec & July they should start wading thro them start of Sep and then things should move along fairly quickly.

Has anyone heard anything similar? we are still praying to get word before crimbo having applied at the start of April, Meds were front loaded and all our stuff is sitting in Adelaide just waiting to get looked at!!

Regards

Mr Madsad
I really hope you are right then You will get a beer from me. I am april applicant waiting in the queue.From whom did you hear this news.

Badri
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:50 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Skilled Independent 136, news?

Originally Posted by badri
I really hope you are right then You will get a beer from me. I am april applicant waiting in the queue.From whom did you hear this news.

Badri

i heard this after a recent informal talk with my agent, i asked him about this as i am the worlds most impatient man!! having said that Badri who knows what DIMIA will do next?

The reason i posted Badri was i was looking to see if anyone else had heard this? if you are using an agent why dont you ask them to quiz DIMIA about this?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:57 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

i heard this after a recent informal talk with my agent, i asked him about this as i am the worlds most impatient man!! having said that Badri who knows what DIMIA will do next?

The reason i posted Badri was i was looking to see if anyone else had heard this? if you are using an agent why dont you ask them to quiz DIMIA about this?
Yup
I will send a note to George right away and hope he responds back with some positive news.

With DIMIA you are never sure but i hope the best
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:04 pm

Yup
I will send a note to George right away and hope he responds back with some positive news.

With DIMIA you are never sure but i hope the best

Badri, please let us know if you get any feedback mate.

PS. One of my favourite footballers is from Utrecht!!
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:05 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

Badri, please let us know if you get any feedback mate.

PS. One of my favourite footballers is from Utrecht!!
Who
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:23 pm

Talking Re: Skilled Independent 136, news?

Who
Michael Mols!! top man, top player!!
Old Aug 19th 2004, 9:08 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

Michael Mols!! top man, top player!!
Ya he is good.
Badri
Old Aug 19th 2004, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Jayhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't he the one who looks like Keanu Reeves? Saw him at Old Trafford last season- wasn't too hot then...
Old Aug 20th 2004, 7:35 am
Wannabee Queenslander

Regards

Mr Madsad
Hi

It seems that things are moving. I also heard that DIMIA is working hard to keep things moving.
The best we can do is to keep an watch on the messages in BE and austimeline.
Cheers
Badri
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

dutch is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards

Mr Madsad
Hi Madsad

I too am in the same position as yourself. Posted the application 27th Dec, acknowledgement dated 5th Jan 2004. There were only 2 UK migrants in front of me on austimeline when the bloody queue stopped! Not that I'm bitter at all (joke - havn't got the hang of the smiley things yet).

The point I wanted to raise is that on the australia migration website one of the agents has posted his thoughts on the situation, which seem to confirm what you've been told.

The link is http://forums.australia-migration.co...ead.php?t=1521. I would have copied and pasted it, but I'm not sure as to the copyright of this sort of thing.

Here's keeping our fingers crossed Adeliaide finally get there a*ses in gear!

Best of luck to the rest of you pre July applicants.

Dave
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:23 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

Originally Posted by dutch
Hi Madsad

I too am in the same position as yourself. Posted the application 27th Dec, acknowledgement dated 5th Jan 2004. There were only 2 UK migrants in front of me on austimeline when the bloody queue stopped! Not that I'm bitter at all (joke - havn't got the hang of the smiley things yet).

The point I wanted to raise is that on the australia migration website one of the agents has posted his thoughts on the situation, which seem to confirm what you've been told.

The link is http://forums.australia-migration.co...ead.php?t=1521. I would have copied and pasted it, but I'm not sure as to the copyright of this sort of thing.

Dave
Hi
I did read the message. I was one way surprised about the failure rates.
Anyway lets see how things go. I am april 8th applicant. I will be happy to see the queue moving .
Old Aug 20th 2004, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

david747 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dutch
Hi Madsad

Dave

did you get your aknowledgement that quickly?, was it by letter or email...still waiting for mine...

david
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

dutch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by david747
did you get your aknowledgement that quickly?, was it by letter or email...still waiting for mine...

david
Hi David,

I got mine by letter. The letter (dated 30/1/04) stated that my application had been accepted on the 5/1/04 (the date my credit card was charged).

I know this was quick (the other 2 in front of me on austimeline both got their's back dated later than I did), but I have my suspicions as to why. I changed jobs on 7th July 2003, which means from DIMIA's point of view if they dated it before 7th Jan they only have to check one set of references (for the 12 out of the last 18 months in a skilled occupation).

Could be that or pure coincidence.

Dave
Old Aug 20th 2004, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Discoverynew is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards

Mr Madsad
Hopefully you are right. I submitted my aplication in December and I hope to get a visa till Christmas. Do you think that it is possible?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.