Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:31 pm
Brit'n'TX

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by africand
Or maybe its people that sit all evening [or day] bantering between each other about others that are boring - You and your mates, try GayDar, at least you'll get a root. The ****ed thing about you is that you swear at me and yet you aint got the guts to say it.
any chance you could retype that post, only with something that makes sense this time?

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:33 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe its people that sit all evening [or day] bantering between each other about others that are boring - You and your mates, try GayDar, at least you'll get a root. The ****ed thing about you is that you swear at me and yet you aint got the guts to say it.
Thats true, clearly the Expats, and this forum combined are too boring for highly intelligent individuals like yourself who have more important things to do.

So , I suggest you go off little man and play with yourself, you might find that its the only thing that will stand to attention when you give it attention in return.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I'm not in the clique and nobody has slagged my ideas.

Are you angry about something in particular?

Do you need your balls shaved?
Sure, 47R St Georges Sq., 9pm OK?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Sure, 47R St Georges Sq., 9pm OK?
This is funny stuff ...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:35 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

So who's today's troll then?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:35 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
This is funny stuff ...
Been a while since we have had a decent troll! Happy days.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Covenant
Been a while since we have had a decent troll! Happy days.
I had to quote the address to prevent the sad little worm deleting it ... you never know, it might be worth a visit
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:38 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by dbickle
So who's today's troll then?
calls himself "Covenant"

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
calls himself "Covenant"
just a little one.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Covenant
Thats true, clearly the Expats, and this forum combined are too boring for highly intelligent individuals like yourself who have more important things to do.

So , I suggest you go off little man and play with yourself, you might find that its the only thing that will stand to attention when you give it attention in return.
Given by the pic you offer up, I suppose that I should run a ****in mile but the purpose of this site as I understand it [apart from Grandpa frikkin Grayling] is to give help to each other about a serious issue. You and your friends leave me alone NOW. I WILL ask respectfully [an action none of you have afforded] THAT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. I have printed every response and intend to proceed with harrasment charges if you dont piss off now.

For those of you that have visas already f.... off.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

Given by the pic you offer up, I suppose that I should run a ****in mile but the purpose of this site as I understand it [apart from Grandpa frikkin Grayling] is to give help to each other about a serious issue. You and your friends leave me alone NOW. I WILL ask respectfully [an action none of you have afforded] THAT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. I have printed every response and intend to proceed with harrasment charges if you dont piss off now.

What are you wittering about?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:46 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

You were the one who brought this argument into the Lounge. If you read the rules you will see that this part of the forum is for general discussion, and not for the more serious aspects of the site. If you don't like it here then go back into the nursing forum, or wherever it was you decided to attack a long serving and respected member of this board. As for harrasment charges, I think I'll leave that one to Manc to answer
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:49 pm
Brit'n'TX

need any help picking up the toys you just threw out of your pram?

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:49 pm

Hah! you complain about harrassment, yet you followed Greyling into the Lounge, to berate him, when he withdrew from an argument with you.

Now why don't you **** Off!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
then f*** off and leave "the clique" in peace ...
Nice answer *l*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.