We got it! Spouse visa in Berlin

Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:28 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default We got it! Spouse visa in Berlin

Well, Friday the 13th we got our visa in Berlin.
A 309 Spouse (provisional) visa for my husband, Pascal.

Here is our whole process and our situation:
Him: 25 years, Dutch, Graphic Designer
Me: 21 years, Dutch and Australian, student.
I lived in Australia from when I was 5 till 14 and in that time became an Australian by grant.
In 1996 my family incl me came back to The Netherlands because my mother was homesick.

We started going out when I was 16, so have been together constantly for nearly 6 years.
In 2000 we went to Australia together for a holiday for 2 months and after that we thought we could go and life in Oz. But first I would finish my uni degree (now nearly finished, leaving in July)
In March 2002 we started living together.
In April 2003 we got 1 bank account together.
In November 2003 we got married.
Our relationship was very easy to prove, we did everything together from day 1, holidays, family visits, even before we moved in together, we slept over at each others (parents) houses all the time.

Now for the process:

First stop: http://www.australian-embassy.de/vis...y/100_309.html
This will guide you to the very important Booklet 1 for partners: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/books1.htm
This is a pdf file: download it!
And then of course the forms; 47SP, 40SP and 886.

All the info you really need in on the Berlin embassy page. You will notice they don't ask for a lot of things that the booklet does ask for.
For example: it is not necessary to have statutory declarations, or individual relationship statements or more than 1 passport photo.
Of course, if you are having difficulty finding enough evidence of your relationship it is wise to include the stat decs and own statements. But usually this is not necessary.

Ok, we really started in January.
Pascal made an appointment with the doctor and got one a few weeks later.
He also then applied for the character/police check thing at the town hall and received that 2 weeks later. (see form 47P for where you get this or the equivalent in your country)
Then I made an appointment for Berlin (see the accelerated processing route: http://www.australian-embassy.de/vis...y/schnell.html)
You can also post it, but if you go for an interview and you have everything and meet all requirements you can get the visa the same day.
We could choose a time and date ourselves: I think 9, 10 or 11 a.m.

Pascal had his medical in Zwolle. First the x-ray at the GGD, very easy 5 minute job.
Then the doctor, which wasn't much either. The things the doctor knew already he told him he was fine, and he would hear the results of x-ray and blood later.
Because there wasn't much time between the medical and the appointment at the embassy, instead of the doctor sending the medicals to the embassy, we took them ourselves, very well sealed.

Ok, so there we are, 13th February, at 10.45am at the Wallstrasse in Berlin. (in between the two exits of the underground stations Markischer Museum, and there is an Australia shop a few doors down).
Announced ourselves at the reception, then sent up stairs to migration department. Announced ourselves there and waited for interview.

Our case officer welcomed us into the interview room, and after we introduced ourselves asked who the Aussie was cos I sounded Dutch (that happens when I'm not in Oz!!) lol! I then explained how I had lived in Oz with my parents, but had now been here again 7 years.
He then asked if Pascal had ever been to Oz, and we said yes, the holiday, and he said: 'oh, so you know what you're getting yourself into?' Yep, blah blah by us.
Then we handed the stuff over, one list pile at a time. At the same time he asked Pascal to open his medical envelope and said we could keep the x-ray (yay!).
He went through everything, checking things off, sometimes had to go back to check things he'd just glanced over etc.
By the way, at the beginning he asked 'so your are married?' 'Good, cos that makes it easier/less complicated' (yay!)
He also said they were very busy with people sick/on holiday and so that he wouldn't be too hard on us.
While going through stuff these were other comments:
- (relationship pro forma statement) 'So, only been apart max. 3 days?' Us: 'yep, bla bla bal' (while he kept on going through stuff)
- (form 47sp question about what partner does) Pascal had filled in I was a student, and he asked me what I studied and added that to the form
- (forms) 'so, no past relationships?' Me: no, I was 16 when we met etc etc....
- (form 47sp q. about job) Pascal is graphic designer, and he said, 'oh good, Dutch designers are good, Australia needs them!' (Yay!! hopefully!)
- (sponsorshipstatement) 'oh, you wrote a whole (essay/long story)!' (it was 2.5 pages, with lots of attachments, and in the statement I named all the attachments as well)

So this is what we included:
List one, originals:

- One passport photograph each
- Form 47SP – Application for Migration
- Form 886 - Settlement Details
- Form 40SP- Sponsorship
- Certificate of good conduct The Netherlands (or whatever it's called)
- Sponsorship statement by me talking about accommodation, finances, English language and settling in Oz. Attachments included in this were: printout of rentals in Perth (he didn't want this), savings calculations and proof, printout that job prospects for designers are good, a few payslips from me and Pascal (he didn't want mine (all of part-time jobs btw)), his business card, and an overview of the subjects I've already passed which he didn't want either, but glanced at. Oh, and I'd printed my email inbox to prove I had regular contacts with friends in Oz which he didn't want.
- Relationship Pro-Forma
- Medical examination

List 2, certified copies:
- Birth Certificate Pascal
- Passport (as Evidence of Australian Citizenship) – me
- copy of my dads Citizenship certificate with me included on the back (not certified by the way, was extra)
- Marriage Certificate

List 3, copies:
- a statutory declaration by my father (Aussie citizen) signed by a notary. This wasn't at all necesarry, but because it was easy for us to include we did. He kept it. With that was a certified copy of my dad's passport, and of course we had included his citizenship certificate too.
- 12 photo's (ha ha, sneaked in 12). He's skipped these earlier and later asked if we had photos and a wedding pic (we included one) We had scanned the pics and printed them out black and white, 2 on a page.
Evidence of co-habitation
- one page out of our rental agreement (not translated, but it was clear what it was about. Dutch is a lot like German anyway (his AND our words!!)
- a certified copy of our Proof of residence at the same house from the local authority. It was an international thing, that didn't have the length of residence on it, but we proved that with the rental agreement, and he thought it was fine
- 2 or 3 utility bills with either Pascal's or my name but to the same address, and our joint bank account number. (not translated)
- a bank account statement with both names on it, from the earliest date (April 2003) (not translated)
- some insurance thing with Pascal's name and mine on there also (not translated)

Evidence of contact in times of separation
- we were never apart!! And we mentioned this in the pro forma thing, and also that even in those 1/2/3 days we called each other and emailed.

Evidence of joint travel and social activities
- some (2?) travel itineraries, a few boarding passes, copy of our youth hostel cards of 2000. He gave at least one of the travel itineraries back.
- copy of swimming pool membership cards
(nothing translated)

We had some 'extra stuff’ (envelopes addressed to same address, original rental agreement, original insurance stuff) with us too, which he knew, but didn't ask for. (I kept it in a separate file, and mentioned it in the beginning that is was 'just in case'. He said something like 'yeah, better to have to much than to little'.

When he was finished checking everything of, he asked us if we could pay now (credit card) because if we did it later and it didn't work, we might be out in Berlin and he wouldn't be able to contact us. He said it had happened before.
He asked us to come back at around 15.30 and ask for him at the reception and he would come down.
And that was it! We went in at I think 11.05 and definitely came out at 11.25 so it took about 20 minutes!!!!!

We were very positive when we went out, because he hadn't seemed negative about anything, and he was just cheerful and friendly, and didn't ask for any extra info.
The only thing I was a bit worried about was that we only had enough savings to last us about a year (I'd worked out $320 a week), BUT I also thought: 'as if we wouldn't get jobs within a year, young people like us, with a few contacts in Perth'.
And of course he knows there’s work too.

see next thread!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:29 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We got it! Spouse visa in Berlin

So at 15.30 we were back, he came down, showed us the visa in the passport (like it was natural, not a big surprise), informed us about the initial entry date and gave us:
- the official grant letter, with also our dimia office in Perth who will contact us about the second stage in 2 years. They will write to us at the contact in Australia address we wrote down, so if we move into our own home, we should inform dimia.
- copy of form 971i (about stage 2, permanent visa 100)
- form 994i (settlement information for migrants to Australia)
He then congratulated us and wished us all the best and good luck in Oz!
Yay!!!!!!! Then we went to the Aussie shop and bought some expensive Aussie beers!

Important things to remember:
- we could explain everything at the interview (eg. things that weren't translated)
- we had a very easy relationship to prove. If you've been together for shorter etc it is harder.
- at an interview it's easy to convince you are together. If you post it, they could be stricter with stuff (maybe)
- he said he was busy, and being easy on us
- we are married. If you are in de facto it might be different, more questions, like Mairi&Chris.
- I'm very chatty, so maybe that's why it wasn't necessary to ask more questions at the end. They all got answered along the way, seemed like in conversation.
- every application is very different, just stick to the website and the booklet.

Something else:
I mentioned about not using plastic folders etc.
He mentioned that some people stick every paper in a separate plastic pocket and that's why they say that.
He actually asked for one of our plastic folders at the end
(when I gave him all the stuff I took them away)

Statutory Declaration
- my dad knew the lady from the notary, and she watched us my dad quickly filled in the second half,(he'd already done the first half) and sign it. Then she took it up to the notary, with my dads passport and he stamped and signed it etc.
They didn't charge anything (phew!!)

Certified copies
- we only had a few, but went to the town hall place a few separate times (kept forgetting stuff! ) Sometimes they charged nothing, another time 5 euro's! While on the phone they said for free, but I guess it depends on the person sitting there!!
And it was just a VERY simple stamp and signature btw, nothing in English.

Translations
We didn't end up getting anything translated!! We had enough readable evidence.
Bu if you do, shop around. It usually goes by word, sometimes they will have a minimum, like 350 words.

Well, I think that was it (finally!!!!!)(anybody still with me!?!)
Some other links of interest are:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=206324
On the second page Mairi posts about their interview last week etc.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=simone+spouse
Especially the posts by Mairi on the 2nd page.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=210306
A bit more about our trip to Berlin.

If you have any questions about this huge and unordened story, don't hesitate to ask! And I probably forgot stuff! Well, I can always edit!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:42 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

This was my sponsorship statement.
It's very messy, bad English, cos I wrote it in a hurry, I always leave things till the last minute!!
BUT, it seemed to do the job! He gave a few of the attachments back by the way.

Hope it's a bit readable after copying and pasting.
By the way, if you get it, Mairi&Chris's statement was much more neat etc. But I wanted to change ours a bit, and also a lot of theirs didn't apply to us! But I did use a lot, and the general idea, so thanks very much to them!!

Statement of Sponsorship Undertaking

1. Adequate accommodation
2. Adequate financial assistance
3. English language support
4. Information and advice for settling in Australia

1. On arrival we can stay at a friend of ours, …………………� �€¦â€¦ house, at ………… Padbury Western Australia. This house is owned by her parents, friends of my parents, …………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦, who themselves live in Lower Chittering, WA.
We can stay in Padbury until we have found a place to rent for ourselves, and have jobs of any kind.
…………….is another friend in Perth (Leederville) who has welcomed us into her house if this is necessary, but we don’t think it will be.
As soon as we arrive we will buy a cheap car, and start looking for jobs and a flat to live. We have researched the Perth housing market and have found that rented accommodation similar to what we currently have here in The Netherlands (2/3 Bed 1 bath) is available for under $150 per week. See attachment 1.
All of our furniture, appliances etc we will be taking in a container. This will cost approximately 3000 euros (we are packing ourselves)

2. Estimated savings

Total amount of Axent Aegon savings. Account nr
from 01/05/2000 till 01/06/2004 (see Attachments 2A, 2B) 6,735.80 Euro

Total amount of RABOBANK savings. Bank account
05-02-2004 (see Attachement 3) 7,611.49 Euro

Total amount of ABN-AMRO savings. Bank account
01-06-2004 (see Attachment. 4) 1,444.00 Euro

Holiday payment 2004
01-05-2004 (see Attachement 5) 845.00 Euro
Student Allowance
Payment 06-2004 till 08-2004 (see Attachement 6) 660.00 Euro

Total estimated savings amount 17,296.30 Euro

Of this the main spending we still have to do is for the container and everything that goes with moving, we estimate that at about 4000 euro in total (3000 quoted by shipping companies)
So that leaves us with about 13,000.00 Euro

This is then
xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results

Live mid-market rates as of 2004.02.11 23:09:57 GMT.

13,000.00 EUR
Euro

=

21,183.43 AUD

Starting up costs:
€500,00 Bond, other costs
€500,00 extra furniture/clothes
€1.500,00 Car
€2.500,00 ~ $4000

Our estimated living expenses per week:
$120,00 Rent
$80,00 Groceries
$40,00 gas/water/electricity/phone
$20,00 health insurance
$30,00 clothing/toiletries/entertainment
$40,00 Petrol
$330,00

Total costs first year:
$21.160,00

This means we can survive on our savings for a year.
But we are not expecting to be unemployed for long, and certainly not that long.

We are confident that Pascal will be able to get a job as a Graphic Designer. He has good qualifications, and 4 years experience. The computer programs that he works with here, are the same as in Australia, we have seen this on job vacancy sites (classifieds of the newspaper and www.seek.com.au). On the Government Jobsearch site it describes job prospects are good.

I am also confident I will get a job quickly. I don’t really care what. I have experience with cleaning, reception work and waitressing. I have seen a LOT of jobs of this kind advertised.
And of course I will also try and get a job for what I studied for; Facility Management/Operations Management.
Because we already have contacts in Perth, we think this will also help in getting jobs, because it’s all about who you know!
And Pascal is also willing to take a step backwards carreerwise. He has experience in gardening and supermarket work also, so that should be fine!!
See attachments 7 (A,B etc) for proof of our employability.
See attachment 8 for proof of contacts in Perth WA.

3. Of course I will give Pascal support with his language, but I don’t think he will need it. His English is already very good, he can converse easily with English speaking people (my Australian friends who have visited, on our trip in Oz), he has nearly only been reading English books for the past 2 years, and he watches English movies/TV (BBC etc). Also, in The Netherlands, movies etc are not synchronized, but subtitled, which makes it much easier to learn and pick up English.
Another plus point is that in his job as graphic designer he works with English/American computer programs, and a lot of the job language is in English. And also the job is about designing/visuals etc, and not about texts.

4. Pascal already knows a LOT about living in settling in Australia, and I will continue to support him. Other area’s he has his knowledge from:
- my parents who migrated to Oz in 1987
- friends of my parents who are still in Australia
- my Australian friends (we have stayed with them in there houses, they have visited us)
- internet forums (Dutch one and www.britishexpats.com/forum)
- many other internet sites where people write about their experiences when migrating

Date: __________________________

Place: __________________________

Signed: __________________________
Simone

Attachments:

1: Rentals in Perth
2: A: calculation of savings Axent-Aegon
B: proof of savings Axent-Aegon
3: Proof of Rabobank internet savings
4: Proof of ABN-AMRO savings
5: Last years payslip with holiday payment. Will be a bit more probably this year.
6: Proof of student allowance
7:
A: Job prospects for Designers; good
B: First payslip job Pascal (starting date 01-09-2000)
C: More recent payslip
D: Pascal’s business card
E: Year overview Waitressing job Simone
F: Payslips Receptionist job Simone
G: Payslips workexperience ‘job’ marketing and sales/Facility Management
H: Payslip Cleaning job Simone
I: Overview of all the subjects passed on Facility Management. I am very sure I will have my diploma in July, and will be Bachelor of Business Administration.

8: proof of regular contact with friends in Australia.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:47 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

A tip:

If you include stuff like a bank account statement to prove your savings, make sure you highlight the ammount on it with a marker pen or something.

Because we had a few, and while he was going throught them quickly it was a bit hard to see what the total ammounts were on the statements, and when we found them he put a big circle around them with his pen.

ok, carry on
Old Feb 16th 2004, 9:02 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Ah, what the heck, you guys can see our relationship pro forma statement too. Nothing too private in there anyway. And I'm a very open person! lol As if you hadn't noticed that already....
Not that it's much use, I'm sure you'll all have enough to fill in, but it might give you some ideas anyway....??!!

Pascal wrote this by hand onto the form by the way, but I had typed it up beforehand.

Relationship Pro-Forma

1. April 30th 1998
2. Queens birthday celebrations in ......park in.......... I was there with my friends and my brother Stefan, and Simone was with her friends. Our friends knew each other so sat together. I was playing guitar and Simone asked me if I could play ‘Save tonight’, by Eagle Eye Cherry. (((This was a very tight fit in the box space on the paper!!!)))
3. May 5th 1998.
4. In 2002 we decided to get married, because we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. During that period we were already thinking about going to Oz, and we decided to get married in The Netherlands, because all our family lives here, and it will be hard getting them all in Australia at the same moment.
We were/are totally committed to each other anyway, but a marriage would make this more official, and is legally better, especially when we have children (in the not to distant future)
5. Since getting together on 5 May 1998 we have only been seperated by a maximum of 3 days. In the last 2 years, this is probably only 12 hours. Holidays have always been together. Twice to Belgium, twice to France, once to Australia(2 months), a weekend in Paris (1 year anniversarry) and a weekend in London. And also a LOT of weekends in The Netherlands. And then of course in the beginning every second evening together, later about every second night and weekends, and now living together for nearly 2 years.
6. In the time separated we kept in contact by telephone, mobile phone and email. (3 days maximum, but usually only one day)
7. We do everthing together. We live together since 2 years. Before that we slept over at each others (parents) houses a few times a week. We share all finances together, since the beginning. We have a joint bank account and a joint savings account since 10 April 2002. Since 1998 we have always gone on holiday together, go to birthdays together, go out to nightclubs together.

Photos included:
1. Our first holiday together. In Belgium, July 1998, with Simone’s parents and brother.
2. Us at Simone’s aunt’s house, 22 October 1998. We went for a weekend to Amsterdam, and stayed the night there.
3. In front of the Eiffel tower, Paris, June 1999 (for our 1 year anniversarry)
4. Holiday with friends in Belgium august 1999.
5. At Schiphol airport, leaving for Australia, 1? July 2000.
6. Kalbarri, Australia. 20 July 2000.
7. Christmas dinner 2000 with Simone’s parents, grandma, brother and an exchange student from Australia.
8. Again staying at Simone’s aunts house. Now with Australian friend ........... Januari 2002.
9. With friends and bandmembers at a tv studios for a performance of Pascal’s band, 1999
10. In London, August 2001
11. Having dinner with Pascal’s parents at our flat, june 2003.
12. Us with our guests at our wedding, 7 november 2003.

That's all folks!
Thankyou and good night!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Simone,

I'm glad to hear that it all went well.

I wish I'd had all that info you posted before I applied!

Good luck with the build-up to the move over to Perth.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

chloet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There,
And thanks for posting all of your information...
We didnt know anything when we put in our application so wish we had read u info 1 year ago !!!
I wish u all the best in perth..
When are u going ???
Chloe

QUOTE]Originally posted by Simone82
Ah, what the heck, you guys can see our relationship pro forma statement too. Nothing too private in there anyway. And I'm a very open person! lol As if you hadn't noticed that already....
Not that it's much use, I'm sure you'll all have enough to fill in, but it might give you some ideas anyway....??!!

Pascal wrote this by hand onto the form by the way, but I had typed it up beforehand.

Relationship Pro-Forma

1. April 30th 1998
2. Queens birthday celebrations in ......park in.......... I was there with my friends and my brother Stefan, and Simone was with her friends. Our friends knew each other so sat together. I was playing guitar and Simone asked me if I could play ‘Save tonight’, by Eagle Eye Cherry. (((This was a very tight fit in the box space on the paper!!!)))
3. May 5th 1998.
4. In 2002 we decided to get married, because we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. During that period we were already thinking about going to Oz, and we decided to get married in The Netherlands, because all our family lives here, and it will be hard getting them all in Australia at the same moment.
We were/are totally committed to each other anyway, but a marriage would make this more official, and is legally better, especially when we have children (in the not to distant future)
5. Since getting together on 5 May 1998 we have only been seperated by a maximum of 3 days. In the last 2 years, this is probably only 12 hours. Holidays have always been together. Twice to Belgium, twice to France, once to Australia(2 months), a weekend in Paris (1 year anniversarry) and a weekend in London. And also a LOT of weekends in The Netherlands. And then of course in the beginning every second evening together, later about every second night and weekends, and now living together for nearly 2 years.
6. In the time separated we kept in contact by telephone, mobile phone and email. (3 days maximum, but usually only one day)
7. We do everthing together. We live together since 2 years. Before that we slept over at each others (parents) houses a few times a week. We share all finances together, since the beginning. We have a joint bank account and a joint savings account since 10 April 2002. Since 1998 we have always gone on holiday together, go to birthdays together, go out to nightclubs together.

Photos included:
1. Our first holiday together. In Belgium, July 1998, with Simone’s parents and brother.
2. Us at Simone’s aunt’s house, 22 October 1998. We went for a weekend to Amsterdam, and stayed the night there.
3. In front of the Eiffel tower, Paris, June 1999 (for our 1 year anniversarry)
4. Holiday with friends in Belgium august 1999.
5. At Schiphol airport, leaving for Australia, 1? July 2000.
6. Kalbarri, Australia. 20 July 2000.
7. Christmas dinner 2000 with Simone’s parents, grandma, brother and an exchange student from Australia.
8. Again staying at Simone’s aunts house. Now with Australian friend ........... Januari 2002.
9. With friends and bandmembers at a tv studios for a performance of Pascal’s band, 1999
10. In London, August 2001
11. Having dinner with Pascal’s parents at our flat, june 2003.
12. Us with our guests at our wedding, 7 november 2003.

That's all folks!
Thankyou and good night!
[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Hans de Visser is an unknown quantity at this point

Gefeliciteerd!

I guess this must the longest thread ever written by a single person Good job though, I'm sure your info will help lots of people out there.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:06 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Hi,

We're flying out on July 15th, a few days after my graduation!!

And for everybody: Please remember this is specifically for Berlin, who do things differently!!!

Good luck everyone!

Originally posted by chloet
Hi There,
And thanks for posting all of your information...
We didnt know anything when we put in our application so wish we had read u info 1 year ago !!!
I wish u all the best in perth..
When are u going ???
Chloe
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:08 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hans de Visser
Gefeliciteerd!

I guess this must the longest thread ever written by a single person Good job though, I'm sure your info will help lots of people out there.
It certainly will. Lots of it is applicable to London (except there are no over the counter visas or interviews).

Simone well done. Now you are on to the hard bit.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Hans de Visser
Gefeliciteerd!

Dank je!

Yeah, I always write long threads, but this one beats them all!
You can only have 10000 characters in one thread, so it wouldn't even fit in one!

Yep, hope it helps too!
All people from Holland, Switzerland, Poland, Scandanavia etc have to go to Berlin now for the partner visums, so..........
And yes, this is a British forum, oh well ha ha!!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Hans de Visser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Simone82
And yes, this is a British forum, oh well ha ha!!
Don't worry about that, it's an Expats forum. Don't know what all these UK'ers are doing here
Old Feb 17th 2004, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Reddag is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Simone, for your long but very helpful thread! We will make a decision (if we stay or go) in July.

But first we're going to Oz in March to vistit the in-laws (our baby girl wants to see grandma and grandpa) and also try to find out what our possibilities are!

KC
Old Feb 17th 2004, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Thats a brilliant account of it all Simone; Our application for my temp residence spouse visa goes in on Thursday - I'm now using your posts as a checklist!!

Hope life is good to you both in Oz!!!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 9:22 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, thats a fantastic thread it will definitly be really helpful for my application in London for prospective spouse.

Good luck with your move and studies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.