Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

names.. ..to ......face's

names.. ..to ......face's

Old Feb 3rd 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future
Default names.. ..to ......face's

is there anywhere i can put a face to the names i see here?

it seems silly that we all say "meet you on the other side" but we wouldn't recognise eachother!!

cheers

richard
Old Feb 3rd 2003, 9:20 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

" on the other side" cue the spookie X files music.
We'll be the ones wearing the I'm not a tourist I live here now T's
Old Feb 3rd 2003, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant future

You can put associate an image to your posting. As per the one of my goodself on the bicycle (to the left)
Old Feb 4th 2003, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

oh sorry stan i just thought that was another generic one -didn't realise it was you..

okay i'll try to do this especially as it will annoy lorna!!

cheers

richard
Old Feb 4th 2003, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

couldn't get it to work so here goes...
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-rlc.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2003, 8:47 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

Hope this has worked.

This is me with Harold Bishop from neighbours
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-harold-un-steve.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2003, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: names.. ..to ......face's

Anyone off to Perth can email details to me or Finch and we will keep details. We plan to organise a get together as soon as we get there so one preumes we can do the name badge thing!
If you arent going to Perth you could set up your own list.
It's been a great way to make friends!
Old Feb 4th 2003, 11:58 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

This is me when I used to work on the Goldfields back in the late 80's. Now who wants to invite me around to their house?...
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-freak.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2003, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by denhim
Hope this has worked.

This is me with Harold Bishop from neighbours
Nice one,I found this really funny and topical however I`m not sure if kylie will be happy if I attach our photo!!!I WISH.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 1:34 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hope this works...
will post one of hubby later
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-opra-party-003.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2003, 1:37 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear
i guess i need a lesson on how to reduce size of pic!!!!!

doh!!!!

scroll right to see me!! the cheshire cat!!!!!!!

Last edited by yvsie; Feb 4th 2003 at 1:57 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

big thanks to lace for the help needed to get my foto 'up' btw ;-)

cheers

richard
Old Feb 4th 2003, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: names.. ..to ......face's

Here's one of me and my lovely Aussie. (I hope, I've never attached a file here before)

Nara
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-blacktie.jpg  
Old Feb 5th 2003, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

here's me and my hubby
Attached Thumbnails names.. ..to ......face's-nelly-i-night.jpg  
Old Feb 6th 2003, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

come on guy's

don't be shy ..;-)

cheers

richard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.