Manitoba anyone?

Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

ronis sister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba anyone?

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hi,welcome aboard,
you will most likly be asked for more info regarding this recruiter,costs what line of work you do ect. so you might as well get writing now.
Thanks for you welcome, £1500 is what we paid and although I know we could've done it ourselves i don't like paperwork!!!(lazy bugger) so the cost outweighed the hassle of it, I have heard horror stories(lot's of em) that's why it took a long time to decide who to use but once we'd decided we were here within 6 months and it only took that long because we had lots of loose ends to tie up at our end. Canada's fantastic, roll on the snow!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Oh yea, what we do? semi driving, long haul although not as long as we thought it would be
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ronis sister
Oh yea, what we do? semi driving, long haul although not as long as we thought it would be
So the next questions are,which company, who did your papers, and so on and so forth. Please remember it's now 7pm in MB,5 pm here in BC,but 2am in UK. When they wake up and see new info on Manitoba you'll be inundated with Q's i speak from experience,and most prob, some will come and want to know personal things like wages,can you live on that little,so be prepared.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Gosh all this info!! ok Ideal Employment solutions. I don't think the wages are small!!! what with the housing and cost of living here being so cheap. We live in a nice house (big) and a great quality of life, lots to do and see and no stress, need I say more.
So Gremmie where were you from and what do you do and don't ya just love it in Canada!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

PS love your slogan, I agree.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Gosh forgot to put who did my papers, Ideal did everything all we did was sell everything and get on a plane.....the rest is history
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

In case anyone is interested email [email protected]
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh all this info!! ok Ideal Employment solutions. I don't think the wages are small!!! what with the housing and cost of living here being so cheap. We live in a nice house (big) and a great quality of life, lots to do and see and no stress, need I say more.
So Gremmie where were you from and what do you do and don't ya just love it in Canada!
Me, i came from Switzerland and yep it's great. Ideal Employment rings a bell with me some guy called Antoshin or some thing ???
So who do you drive for??
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Me, i came from Switzerland and yep it's great. Ideal Employment rings a bell with me some guy called Antoshin or some thing ???
So who do you drive for??
Anatosin is no longer there, work for Pauls Hauling now (well husband does)
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant future

Hello.

What's your hubbies name? My OH works there.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi Hinwinnipeg, where do you live? how long have you been in winnipeg?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Hinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant futureHinwinnipeg has a brilliant future

Hi Hinwinnipeg, where do you live? how long have you been in winnipeg?
Just over a year, in Stonewall.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Hello,
Alot of posters here will be waiting for me the "big bad wolf" to jump in and terrorise you but as the following proves I asked a question about "Pauls Hauling" quite awhile ago on another website and didn't get much response:
http://www.onlinetruckers.co.uk/inde...ewtopic&t=5647

Can you tell me do they take UK drivers via PNP?
As another member here said recently that P.Hauling cannot get LMO's.
When you say its not as long a time away from home as first thought,what are you talking 4/5/6 days away?
Do they have much "end-dump" work as there are a few pictures on their website of tippers?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Hello,
Alot of posters here will be waiting for me the "big bad wolf" to jump in and terrorise you but as the following proves I asked a question about "Pauls Hauling" quite awhile ago on another website and didn't get much response:
http://www.onlinetruckers.co.uk/inde...ewtopic&t=5647

Can you tell me do they take UK drivers via PNP?
As another member here said recently that P.Hauling cannot get LMO's.
When you say its not as long a time away from home as first thought,what are you talking 4/5/6 days away?
Do they have much "end-dump" work as there are a few pictures on their website of tippers?
Hi. answers are:-

Yes they do.
Yes they can.
You can be home every night if you want.
Not sure about tippers.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hinwinnipeg
Hi. answers are:-

Yes they do.
Yes they can.
You can be home every night if you want.
Not sure about tippers.
Ta very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.