Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

PAPAMOA SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

PAPAMOA SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

Old Oct 24th 2011, 7:52 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile PAPAMOA SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

Well, the RWC is over and the best (looking) team won.

So how about we do those drinks we were planning?

I thought a Saturday afternoon at the Rain bar might suit for those with kids? Say 4 o'clock? Please confirm.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PAPAMOA SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

I thought a Saturday afternoon at the Rain bar might suit for those with kids? Say 4 o'clock? Please confirm.
Nooooooooo I'm busy that (whole) weekend!!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

SparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really nice

I might pop down with kids but gotta drive as wifey working ....no beer for me (theatrical boooooooo)
Old Oct 26th 2011, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by SparkyGaz
I might pop down with kids but gotta drive as wifey working ....no beer for me (theatrical boooooooo)
Are you sure you have a wife and she's not like an imaginary friend??? Anyway, you can watch me drink if you like, I do it very well ...
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Jem31 is an unknown quantity at this point

No cant do that day at all sorry 30th birthday events, any other day- what about 12th nov???, we are keen. Jem
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:20 am

Hi Jem, Yes I can do the 12th, what suits everyone else? I'll tweak the thread title.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Jem31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PAPAMOA SATURDAY 5TH OR 12TH NOVEMBER DRINKS?

Great will keep the 12th free from 4pm onwards,
Old Oct 27th 2011, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

SparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really niceSparkyGaz is just really nice

We are all free Sat 12th, although Wife is going on to do a nightshift. Should have time to say a quick hi though
Old Oct 31st 2011, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

We can do the 12th x
Old Oct 31st 2011, 8:18 pm

We are all free Sat 12th, although Wife is going on to do a nightshift. Should have time to say a quick hi though
Of course she is ...

(Imaginary wife syndrome ...)
Old Oct 31st 2011, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

positive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to all

Hi, well i just have to add that if Sparky Gaz has an imaginary wife, I am in big trouble, cos it means I have an imaginary daughter and two imaginary grandchildren Cos I am Sparky Gaz's mother-in-law.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by positive pam
Hi, well i just have to add that if Sparky Gaz has an imaginary wife, I am in big trouble, cos it means I have an imaginary daughter and two imaginary grandchildren Cos I am Sparky Gaz's mother-in-law.
That's made my day!! I tease him as I've met him and the children (beautiful that they are ) but never get to meet Mrs Sparky Gaz!! Looking forward to it though!
Old Nov 1st 2011, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

That's made my day!! I tease him as I've met him and the children (beautiful that they are ) but never get to meet Mrs Sparky Gaz!! Looking forward to it though!
Aah I see you met the imaginary Mo-in-law, she isn't just a voice in my head you know (at least I think) ?????
Old Nov 1st 2011, 6:25 am

Aah I see you met the imaginary Mo-in-law, she isn't just a voice in my head you know (at least I think) ?????
Hmmm, unless of course you've registered with a second identity to pretend to be your own MIL??? When in fact, she too is imaginary. See ... the plot thickens ...
Old Nov 1st 2011, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Hmmm, unless of course you've registered with a second identity to pretend to be your own MIL??? When in fact, she too is imaginary. See ... the plot thickens ...
I'm not sure if I'm real anymore....I may have to google me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.