Vuvuzela's

Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vuvuzela

Originally Posted by renth
I've heard the SA TV companies are using a Vuvuzela track, a bit like a laughter track to make it seem the stadiums are fuller when the fact they are half empty.

When the TV cameras pan around the ground you don't see that many people blowing them.

I wonder if the vuvuzela will take on the the Premier League?
I noticed that too unless those with the dreaded horns are up in the cheap seats.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 7:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I want a vuvuzela ringtone
Old Jun 15th 2010, 7:11 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
I want a vuvuzela ringtone
Tickle my vuvuzela!
Old Jun 15th 2010, 7:16 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vuvuzela's

They totally ruin the athmosphere of the match, no singing or chanting or crowd appreciation just fraking car horns if this is South African culture you can keep it

How I look forward to the digadoo blowing antics of Australia 2022
Old Jun 15th 2010, 7:49 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Vulvazulus, <ahem cough>Apparently it's all to do with flexible lips
Old Jun 15th 2010, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Vulvazulus, <ahem cough>Apparently it's all to do with flexible lips
And whos got the biggest horn.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the Rugby in Cape Town (on Sky TV) on Saturday and not a single vuvuzela could be heard.

I don't mind them that much, but then I grew up there so am used to it (the stadium noise) by now.

Apparently they're catching on and FIFA wants to import a whole lot into Europe.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go, download the 'thing' mentioned in the Telegraph and you will have peace on earth - apparently
Old Jun 15th 2010, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Here you go, download the 'thing' mentioned in the Telegraph and you will have peace on earth - apparently

"And any British football fans hoping that they would never hear a vuvuzela again after the tournament final on July 11 may be disappointed.

Supermarkets reported selling tens of thousands of the horns over the weekend, leading to speculation that they could become a common sound at Premier League matches next season."

I'll stick to rugger.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 11:27 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Only watched a bit of one game with the noise and I dont think I can bear to watch another- I cant believe that we have to have that god-awful drone through the duration of every match. It seems that is what the SA world cup will be remembered for- certainly not the level of football
Old Jun 15th 2010, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

BBC on to it: http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1070153
Old Jun 15th 2010, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

We are yet to see a decent match, them's the culprit's
Old Jun 16th 2010, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I have just tuned into the Spain vs Switzerland game. I hope it is not just my imagination but the noise seems a lot quiter today? It is still there, but does not seem as bad as before, it is almost tolerable. This is on the BBC, maybe they have dimmed it somehow.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 3:57 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I have just tuned into the Spain vs Switzerland game. I hope it is not just my imagination but the noise seems a lot quiter today? It is still there, but does not seem as bad as before, it is almost tolerable. This is on the BBC, maybe they have dimmed it somehow.
They have. The BBC are using audio filters and the commentators are using the old fashioned hand held mic's to also combat the noise
Old Jun 17th 2010, 10:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/britishexpats.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.