Lotolua!

Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:43 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lotolua!

I just wanted to say how I feel sorry for all you guys that live in Lotolua!!

It stinks so much of sulfer... I thought someone had broken winds on the bus but no! It's Lotolua smell...

And everyone here tells me nah you get used to it... I dont think I would... lol
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:19 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lotolua!

Would that be Roto-Vegas?
Get your terminology right - or do you have a blocked nose?
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:57 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matewx

It stinks so much of sulfer... I thought someone had broken winds on the bus but no! It's Lotolua smell...
Old Oct 1st 2009, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Sulpher
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:48 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
I just wanted to say how I feel sorry for all you guys that live in Lotolua!!

And everyone here tells me nah you get used to it... I dont think I would... lol
Where the Heck????
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by love30stm
Where the Heck????
think Rotoura
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by strawbie
think Rotoura
I Know I was being sarcastic, and its not that bad, I expect when you live there you get used to it
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by love30stm
I Know I was being sarcastic, and its not that bad, I expect when you live there you get used to it
oh!!!!!!!!!! ha thought u were being blonde!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Matewx, you've never been to Widnes have you? Far, far worse
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on where you are in Rotorua you know, honestly. I surely wouldn't choose to live at Sulphur Point, & I'm not too keen on the smell out by the hospice, nor at the TeNgae Road , especially the bit between Sala St & Ti Street. Oh, & Kuirua Park & Eruera Street by the AA shop can get a bit niffy as well from time to time. But, it's always worse when there's rain & low cloud, it's generally worse at the touristy parts....visitors seem to like to see the mud pools & hot springs...but they're sulphorous...hence the pong

I do live here, I love it & the smell simply doesn't permeate up into the part of town where I live...in fact it doesn't permeate into most of the residential areas I don't think. You do get used to it, I think I do tend to notice it most of the time, but it's not a problem most of the time & in most places. But no, even in the good weather I shan't be taking my lunch time picnic to eat in Kuirau Park....although I suppose I could eat smelly egg sandwiches there without any worry about reprisals

You should have said you were visiting Matewx....I could have offerred to show you around some of the lovely parts of Rrua
Old Oct 1st 2009, 10:11 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tomsk
You should have said you were visiting Matewx....I could have offerred to show you around some of the lovely parts of Rrua
Aww thanks! We will come again, I can get cheap hotel there....

We were on a day coach tour from Auckland...

We did the Agrodome & Te Puia...

I loved it, it's nice... Just the smell.... ah the smell!!! lol
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like the smell, but then i like the smell of my own farts.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sr71

Old Oct 3rd 2009, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

As I have said before. The smell is especially manuafactured by the council and pumped into the tourist areas. The sulphur smell died out years ago and the council, afraid that it would loose all the tourists continue to manufacture the smell. The "Smell Sub station" is located under the band stand in the Governement gardens.

Gill
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 3:43 am

Originally Posted by sr71

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.