Coming To Idaho

Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:04 pm
Banned

daveyboy31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Idaho

Originally Posted by meauxna
Let's not.

It's all starting to sound a little 15-years-old.

Dave, you can come over for a visit of 90 days or less, can't work, but can use the time to make contacts for a future, longer return in your hopeful future. Have a good time, and don't forget to declare your arrests on your ESTA application before you travel.
they are being silly, I've been to America plenty of times before it's nothing new to me, and thanks for your quote.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming To Idaho

Originally Posted by daveyboy31
wanted something to do, All someone had to say is don't say anything ilegally on this website & i would of never mentiond it again ok so do you all wanna carry on with this i have plenty more to say .
Well you are entertaining me ...
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Well you are entertaining me ...
You wanna see me dance.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Fair enough. I'll PM whatever info I find, as I don't want to post private information in a public forum. If I'm at all accurate, you acknowledge this by offering a public apology to me and the others in this forum. Agreed?

Ian
Hey NUM NUTS, Have ya found me yet? Do you need me to give you MORE clue's.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey NUM NUTS, Have ya found me yet? Do you need me to give you MORE clue's.
Despite how entertaining some of your comments are, I'd like you to start with demonstrating your understanding of correct apostrophe usage.

Next, please stop the name calling. Please see post 44.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
That is pretty easy actually. Anyone with a little bit of savvy can track your IP to your address. Calling people numb nuts and things like that is truly offensive. You have come on here clearly indicating that you will happily do something illegal and then get pissed off for being called on it. Well, now my turn. These kinds of sites are frequented by people other than just expats, and they may just work for the office that deals with intended illegals like you. You may well be one of the lucky ones that gets caught, and with the attitude you manifest here, I hope it happens.

Please do come to Idaho, you will stand out like a neon sign anyway which will draw the attention you least desire.
well all those people with a bit of savey, please track me down i'm still waiting on all you num nuts that think their bill gates to find me out which i PROMISE you all you wont, bring it on.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Despite how entertaining some of your comments are, I'd like you to start with demonstrating your understanding of correct apostrophe usage.

Next, please stop the name calling. Please see post 44.
This aint Countdown bruv!!! I like to spell things how i like thank you.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

well all those people with a bit of savey, please track me down i'm still waiting on all you num nuts that think their bill gates to find me out which i PROMISE you all you wont, bring it on.
If you have to resort to childish name calling then generally you have lost the arguement. Please .... give it a rest, you can interact quite happily here without it

Thank you for your cooperation
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
If you have to resort to childish name calling then generally you have lost the arguement. Please .... give it a rest, you can interact quite happily here without it

Thank you for your cooperation
Well Mitzyboy you seem to forget that it's about 5 people on 1 here they are the bullies. Tell them to ask me something nicely so we can have a sophisticated conversation & then it all stops.

P.S i will NEVER lose the argument pal.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

P.S i will NEVER lose the argument pal.
Errr .... Yes you will I'm afraid ... as a new poster calling everyone num nuts isnt really going to engraciate yourself with the members is it, so what do you expect?

Thread closed, rules prohibit discussion of illegal activity

Sorry