Boyfriend and i are goin to perth in dec

Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:07 pm
LivingTheDreamAndLove

PeachyGirl will become famous soon enoughPeachyGirl will become famous soon enough
Cool Boyfriend and i are goin to perth in dec

Hi guys

Well just a little note too say,ive met this guy and he's,well amazing,i care for him alot and love him truely i met him about 6mths ago now,he has a visa to go to oz,,i dont though,god i would die if i couldnt be with him,he's just everything that a girl would want and love
We aint married just bf gf sorta thing,i dont live with him i stay at parents and im away to train to make it big in the office world and become a successfull secatery
I know he is going to oz for good in a year and a bit once he sorts stuff out,,but i really wanna be with him
Were superglued together for keeps.and we just wanna settle down and always be together,i dont have a visa so i guess i want be able to go
that sucks but as he says theres ways

advice guys thanks
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:41 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boyfriend and i are goin to perth in dec

Originally Posted by PeachyGirl
Hi guys

Well just a little note too say,ive met this guy and he's,well amazing,i care for him alot and love him truely i met him about 6mths ago now,he has a visa to go to oz,,i dont though,god i would die if i couldnt be with him,he's just everything that a girl would want and love
We aint married just bf gf sorta thing,i dont live with him i stay at parents and im away to train to make it big in the office world and become a successfull secatery
I know he is going to oz for good in a year and a bit once he sorts stuff out,,but i really wanna be with him
Were superglued together for keeps.and we just wanna settle down and always be together,i dont have a visa so i guess i want be able to go

advice guys thanks
You could always apply for your own visa?!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

advice guys thanks
If you live together for 12 months or more then as long as he is on a permanent residency visa he can sponsor you to join him as his de facto partner.
If you are going to ge married he can sponsor you (as long as he is on a pemrmanent visa) as his fiance on a Prospective Spouse Visa.

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 8th 2009 at 7:44 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:42 pm
LivingTheDreamAndLove

PeachyGirl will become famous soon enoughPeachyGirl will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Boyfriend and i are goin to perth in dec

Yeah i could
cheers for advice
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:45 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i could
cheers for advice
Another alternative is a working holiday visa, if you are under 31.
Have a look on www.immi.gov.au
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:54 pm
Home and Happy

Yeah i could
cheers for advice
I should add that having now seen a post that indicates who your partner is, if you look back at his posts on here he has asked the question himself more than once, and got some very long and comprehensive replies from us
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:04 pm
LivingTheDreamAndLove

Cool Re: Boyfriend

what you mean
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:07 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boyfriend

what you mean
Your OH has already asked the questions you're asking and got the answers you are looking for, so why ask again?! lol
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:10 pm
LivingTheDreamAndLove

Cool Re: Boyfriend and i are goin to perth in dec

lol

ahh i see okay

well just a question aint read his posts

we are gonna have a look into it
cheers for advice